+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Still no updates for me,its been more than one week that my additional documents you have provided is being reviewed ansd
never went to approved.
You will get your PR card in 2-3 business days once it is approved.But due to the holiday it might takes little longer.I think cic will just send for primary applicants if any updates.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Rabin
Thanks! Wish you too Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

np05

Sep 1, 2017
Hi,

My timelines were

ITA Received--24 August 2017
Medical Done--13 OCT 2017
PCC Done --29 Oct 2017
Documents Submitted(Medical,PCC,Proof Of funds,Job Ex,Educational)--12 Nov 2017
AOR-13 Nov 2017
Passport Request received--12 Dec 2017
Passport Submitted at VFS Ahemadabad--13 Dec2017
Passport Received with VISA Stamp--22 Dec 2017(Via Bludart DHL).

I have to enter Canada before 14 OCT 2018 the VISA validity is from 15 DEC 2017 until 14 OCT 2018.

My Profile is as below:
Diploma in Computer Engineering.(Private Institute under Maharastra State Board)
BE in Information Technology(University of Mumbai)

7 Yrs of Work Ex on Oracle ERP.

Please feel free to ask any queries I would be glad to respond to what I know from my Candian express entry process.

Regards,

Reactions: Omidahomie

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have resubmitted the photos on 9th Nov.
I called CIC and as per them.. photo request resubmitted queue currently have reached till 24th Oct.
So I have to wait for 3 more weeks and you may get within next two weeks.
My spouse's photo resubmission received Nov 14th, so I guess we shouldn't expect to hear before another month or so.

vick77

Sep 15, 2017
Friends, I am expecting my PR cards delivered next week, but I recently moved to a new address (was unexpected). Please advise how do I communicate new address to CIC, so that PR card is delivered to new address. It is a long weekend, and I will not be able to call CIC until 27-Dec. thankyou

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Friends, I am expecting my PR cards delivered next week, but I recently moved to a new address (was unexpected). Please advise how do I communicate new address to CIC, so that PR card is delivered to new address. It is a long weekend, and I will not be able to call CIC until 27-Dec. thankyou
Hi,
You can go to the below URL and notify them of your new address:-

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coa

However, one caveat: it says the user needs to give 5 working days for them to update the address and during that time, they advise the user to monitor the old address just in case there is any communication from IRCC on the application. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Still no updates for me,its been more than one week that my additional documents you have provided is being reviewed ansd
never went to approved.
You will get your PR card in 2-3 business days once it is approved.But due to the holiday it might takes little longer.I think cic will just send for primary applicants if any updates.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Rabin
Hello! Are they off this entire week? Back to work from the 1st I am assuming ?

vick77

Sep 15, 2017
Hi,
You can go to the below URL and notify them of your new address:-

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coa

However, one caveat: it says the user needs to give 5 working days for them to update the address and during that time, they advise the user to monitor the old address just in case there is any communication from IRCC on the application. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you @Mumbai_Indians for the quick help ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)

I tired that link, however it is unable to find my application, possible reasons application not begun processing yet. Although not sure if that is the case, because 50 days elapsed since my landing. Alternatively, I am submitting CSE, hopefully it will work.

Reactions: Mumbai_Indians

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello! Are they off this entire week? Back to work from the 1st I am assuming ?
No they are closed for 25 and 26th of December only

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you @Mumbai_Indians for the quick help ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! :)

I tired that link, however it is unable to find my application, possible reasons application not begun processing yet. Although not sure if that is the case, because 50 days elapsed since my landing. Alternatively, I am submitting CSE, hopefully it will work.
Hi,
Have you linked your PR card application to your myCIC account? If yes, then what is the status in “additional documents” section? That will give an idea if they have touched your application or if it is still in the queue.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
No they are closed for 25 and 26th of December only
Yup! also closed for the 1st as well. So everyone can add 3 days to their eventual timeline.

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hi,

Any idea whether IRCC sends an e-mail notification or any new message in our myCIC account once they dispatch our PR cards? The status of all of our three PR cards changed to “Approved” on 19th Dec and this change was updated in myCIC account on 21st Dec.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Hi, I landed on 02-Jul and still waiting for my cards....
Hello every one

I landed in toronto on 19 may 2017 and I am still waiting for my PR card. I was asked to send my Photo and COPR in October and post that no update. I keep calling CIC but they have no information as to when will I receive my PR card. I have to travel to India in a few days and I dont have my PR card.

Does anybody else wait for that long?
Thanks
Shipra