+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Guys need help !!!
Landed on 20th oct at Toronto..
Status is still -- additional document you provided has been uploaded..

i am worried about my case ( anyone having the similar situation). Also is there is any number ( outside Canada) where can check my status as currently i am in my home country because of work commitment.

Guys please any help will be appreciated

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Guys need help !!!

i am worried about my case ( anyone having the similar situation). Also is there is any number ( outside Canada) where can check my status as currently i am in my home country because of work commitment.

Did u changed your adress after landing?

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Landed on 26 Oct. called today and they said we still processing .we don't need any additional documents yet but we will ask you if additional pictures required. I think it is not in the production yet
Hey do you know how to call CIC from outside Canada for checking PR status

aydogan

Nov 1, 2017
Guys need help !!!

Go through the previous 3-4 page of this thread and you will find the telephone numbers.

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
hi all!

My timeline:
Landed oct 9
Email that photos are not good - dec 2nd.
Mail new photo with Xpresspost oct 6
Delivered - Oct 11 (!!!! I always thought it 2 days :()
But the biggest issue is I just realized that I was so tired from work, that I forgot write down my name and date of birth on the back... I printed letter from CIC requesting this photos, with my name and application number thou...
what do you think guys, should I hope that it will work? Or simply send new one tomorrow first thing in the morning?

I have trip home January 11th....

Thank you all )

P.s. I had first pic with hair covering ears and jawline... I thought that could be a problem, but looks like they like retake photos often ))

danton

Jun 6, 2017
hi all!

My timeline:
Landed oct 9
Email that photos are not good - dec 2nd.
Mail new photo with Xpresspost oct 6
Delivered - Oct 11 (!!!! I always thought it 2 days :()
But the biggest issue is I just realized that I was so tired from work, that I forgot write down my name and date of birth on the back... I printed letter from CIC requesting this photos, with my name and application number thou...
what do you think guys, should I hope that it will work? Or simply send new one tomorrow first thing in the morning?

I have trip home January 11th....

Thank you all )

P.s. I had first pic with hair covering ears and jawline... I thought that could be a problem, but looks like they like retake photos often ))
They retake photos because this is the way to meet the deadline for case processing. Most of the people receive request just before the end of the time for application processing. I think if there is photo retake request they can say that it is applicant fault that the time line wasn't meet.

danton

Jun 6, 2017
I received request to send new photos on Oct 31. Sent it the same day. The pictures got delivered today and the online status changed to Additional documents that you provided have been uploaded. Lets see how much time does it take now to get my card.

Landed on Sep 09
What was the status when you get request for additional photos?

GA17

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
ON
Status Update:

Landed Oct 26 at IRCC Inland Office

Linked Application Oct 26 - Status "We do not need additional documents"

Status Changed Dec 13 - "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Hey guys!
How long after the application is approved should I expect to receive the card on the mail?

Timeline:
Landed: October 24
Approved: December 12
*New photos were not requested*

johnshao89

Jun 17, 2016
I called CIC in the morning (landed Nov 1st) and the agent told me to wait 61 days. I asked if new photos were need, the agent said she did not know since it is not in the production.

Spk88

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys!
How long after the application is approved should I expect to receive the card on the mail?

Timeline:
Landed: October 24
Approved: December 12
*New photos were not requested*
If ur from toronto then by tomm or friday u shoukd recieve, outside toronto should recieve by monday next week

Reactions: agvalen1810