+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

danton

Jun 6, 2017
Landed October 18 with my wife and two kids. Mine and kids application was approved on December 2nd. We received our PR cards on December 11. However, application of my wife shows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anyone with a similar situation?

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Landed October 18 with my wife and two kids. Mine and kids application was approved on December 2nd. We received our PR cards on December 11. However, application of my wife shows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Call IRCC and confirm if they need any additional documents .

zany80

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Landed on 24th October, status changed to approved today. Any idea by when I should receive my PR Card. I'm flying out on Monday.

danton

Jun 6, 2017
I will wait til Dec 18 since then it will be 61 days. But this is crazy that I need to call them and check if they need additional documents.

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I will wait til Dec 18 since then it will be 61 days. But this is crazy that I need to call them and check if they need additional documents.
I would still suggest to call and confirm. Call early morning around 8am. Dont wait for 61 days.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014

All my family approved on same day except my kid, I called and the next day and it got approved. Please call them ask, if they need photo. Hope this helps.

danton

Jun 6, 2017
All my family approved on same day except my kid, I called and the next day and it got approved. Please call them ask, if they need photo. Hope this helps.
I will maybe call them tomorrow morning. We will see what they will tell me.

Sh1234567890

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
hi,
so I just sent in my additional pics last week and they were received on 11th dec(Monday).
landing - 2 october
additional photo request - 2 December
photos sent - 7th December
photos received - 11th December

any idea how long it is taking for additional photos to be processed these days? thanks

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
I sent additional pics and they were received on Nov 03. I can see that my application is updated today and I can see the PR Card details. Hopefully i would receive my card soon.

Reactions: aydogan

danton

Jun 6, 2017
hi,
so I just sent in my additional pics last week and they were received on 11th dec(Monday).
landing - 2 october
additional photo request - 2 December
photos sent - 7th December
photos received - 11th December

any idea how long it is taking for additional photos to be processed these days? thanks
Hi in what form you received a request for additional photos? Was it email or just standard mail?

aydogan

Nov 1, 2017
I sent additional pics and they were received on Nov 03. I can see that my application is updated today and I can see the PR Card details. Hopefully i would receive my card soon.
Congrats! It sounds faster than I expected.
After resending photos, how long does it take them to send the cards?

candy1

Jan 27, 2015
Hi there
I also sent photographs and were received on Nov 3. When did they update your application?