+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Lalatendu

May 31, 2017
Mine got to "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" when they requested the new photos (it was "are being reviewed" before). I sent the photos on September 13th, and they received them on Sep 15. Today my application turned to "Approved", but the review of document status stays as "uploaded".

So here's my timeline:

Landed: July 19th
Photo re-take request: September 12th
Photos arrived in NS: September 15th
Application approved: October 31st

I wonder how long it's going to take to arrive in Montreal. I had to leave Canada to finish some business in my home country, and it's going to a mailbox I hired at UPS. I hope it arrives fast and to the right address...
Congrats!!!
So the Documents section status then doesn't show same status for all. I have my PR card for last 2 months and even today the Document section shows "being reviewed" :)

fkbrun

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I landed on September 23, I'm from Visa-exempt country. Do you guys think I'm gonna get the new photo request? :confused:
As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter where you're from. If the photos don't match the specification, they will request new ones. Period.

My case is that the face was 2 or 3mm larger than it was supposed to be. It was acceptable to issue the COPR, but not to make the card. So they requested the photo re-take.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I landed on Sept 16.

I tried several times to link my application but everytime i got the message that there is no application like this.

normal? or should I call them to inquire about my status?

IAN_84

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Congrats!!!
So the Documents section status then doesn't show same status for all. I have my PR card for last 2 months and even today the Document section shows "being reviewed" :)
I guess, if you are not requested to resend photos, the Document section will always shows "being reviewed". But if you are requested to resend photos, then the Document section will changed to "uploaded", as they may have uploaded and replaced the photos with the new ones we sent. Thats my theory though.. :)

Reactions: Lalatendu

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I guess, if you are not requested to resend photos, the Document section will always shows "being reviewed". But if you are requested to resend photos, then the Document section will changed to "uploaded", as they may have uploaded and replaced the photos with the new ones we sent. Thats my theory though.. :)
It will change to approved as well.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Landed 12th of September.
Application was approved today.
Expecting our cards hopefully Friday then.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
I don’t think thats the only reason for document section to be “uploaded”. I landed on Sep 16 my doc status changed to “uploaded” on 12 Oct. No photos have been requested yet so can’t exactly What this status means. Even called and they said nothing required from me. Lets see how it goes.

Reactions: olak131

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hi, my daughter and I got the PR card. My wife also landed with us, but she is yet to receive her PR card. I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that there is a note on 16th October that they need a new photo for my wife and he informed that the email was not sent out from their end. He took a note to his back office, to send the email from their end with details as soon as possible and asked me to check my wife's email at regular intervals. We haven't received email yet and really concerned as we all took photo from the same place.

Is this normal.. why is CIC waiting for 15+ days to send email regarding the photo, if they need a new one?

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived