+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

mahi01237

Star Member
May 28, 2020
You have to register new SIN, and create new credentials. Immediately you can access your account but with limited access. You will get full access once you enter Security key that will receive in post in 10 business days. If urgent, call customer care select the option to get Security key in email. Once Agent verify some basic info, he will send the key in email and you can use it. Once you provide it in your CRA account, you will have full access.
Thank you ! Its strange they only asked postal code instead of whole address might be they have a record it seems !

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAPPENED WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT A COUPLE THINGS HAVE CHANGED. MY CHILD BENEFIT DETAILS SECTION IS NOW BLANK- MY EXPECTED PAYMENTS ARE NO LONGER SHOWING. ALSO, MY HST PAYMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED AS WELL. I WILL CALL THEM ANOTHER DAY
Your CCB expected payments will show only till your work permit expiry. Since you got CoPR, you have to upload it in CRA account to recalculate your ccb. You have to upload both yours and spouse CoPR. It will take time to process based on your new status.
since my WP was expiring in August,for me expected payments are showing for July and Aug only. I uploaded our CoPR in CRA account after discussing with customer care agent.

guydecent

Jun 29, 2019
It is correct only. Those who sent photo and CoPR to small offices like Kitchener, London, Niagara are getting their pr cards within a week. Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Sydney like large offices are delaying their cards.
That gives me an idea as to how out-land first PR card estimates perhaps are being calculated. The open offices will keep issuing cards in 14 days, while closed ones will not for 170+ days, and we get to see combined average of those numbers as processing times.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
That gives me an idea as to how out-land first PR card estimates perhaps are being calculated. The open offices will keep issuing cards in 14 days, while closed ones will not for 170+ days, and we get to see combined average of those numbers as processing times.
You might be correct. They may be showing processing times from the average one.

Ctv92

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Folks, Do we get ghost updates for PR card application? Anyone here got it?
Randomly logged in earlier today. Pr card application said Profile/application updated. Didn't see any update and didn't get an email..it's now back to submitted

Reactions: Jabya