+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by ntwkengg, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Landed in coutts
    Landed 4 july
    After that nothing

2. I am not sure what is going on ..Did you receive any communication ?

3. Just an update .My application is changed to appoved just now

4. Application/ profile updated 15 july

5. My PR card was sent out yesterday.

Landed: 27th June.
    Linked to GCKEY: 28th June.
    Ghost update: 15th July.
    PR Card dispatched: 15th July.

I landed in Edmonton, so there’s some hope @Raising Star / @soumy baby

6. Congrats once you receive can you please update the date on which the card arrived and the city to which the card has been sent.

7. Thanks once you receive the card could you please update the date on which the card has arrived and the city to which the card has been sent.

JoshC likes this.
  8. i landed on ottawa international airport on 29th june nothing after that linked application to gckey on 5th july -_-

9. Hi. My PR card arrived today. Here's my timeline:

Landed/gained PR status: June 16, 2019 (Roosville, BC border)
    PR card final decision (approved)/mailed: July 8, 2019 (22 days after landing)
    PR card received: July 16, 2019 (8 days after approval; 30 days after landing)

My signature has my entire application timeline.

Hope everyone gets their PR cards sooner rather than later. Cheers!

10. got ghost update today :)

11. I am checking my mail box daily .I stay in Edmonton downtown .I don't need to postpone my travel if I am getting it by Friday

12. Looking at the tracker they’ve been delivered between 2-7 days after GCKEY says they’ve been dispatched.

13. I cannot find my application for PR card online when i try to link it. Ive used all options. There is no mail or email from them asking for new pictures. I landed on June 26, so there could be a problem im not sure. Any way to contact them?

14. Anyone in Edmonton with 15th July dispatch date received PR card ? Just checking the status

15. I'm from Edmonton. According to my account, my PR card was mailed July 8th (from NS office). I received the card on July 16th. So ypu'll get yours pretty soon. Congrats! :)