+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

wangyueleng

Feb 4, 2016
Finally I got my pr card and finalize this journey.
June 8: Landed at Thousand Islands bridge, ON
June 8: (Linked PR card application to myGCKey)
June 19: Received notice requires retaking my photo.
June 19: Retook photos and sent to Sydney, NS.
June 24: photos Delivered.
June 27: PR card issued (Known from my cic account).
July 3: Received.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
I also made several attempts and it said that they could not find my application.
I had the same issue until I realised that the 'Birth city' entry has to exactly match the entry in your passport. So, in an Indian Passport, the entry will likely be 'city, state'. So you need to enter it exactly the same - even matching the comma and spaces.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Finally I got my pr card and finalize this journey.
June 8: Landed at Thousand Islands bridge, ON
June 8: (Linked PR card application to myGCKey)
June 19: Received notice requires retaking my photo.
June 19: Retook photos and sent to Sydney, NS.
June 24: photos Delivered.
June 27: PR card issued (Known from my cic account).
July 3: Received.
How you linked your pr card application kinndly explain

ray_18

May 1, 2017
I totally agree with this. After waiting for 3 weeks, I decided to call IRCC and found out that they have the wrong address on file. Instead of 25 xxx dr, they had 26 xxxx dr. I asked my friend to check with the people at the wrong address. Fortunately, they still had the mails with them. I consider myself lucky.
How did you find out how to contact IRCC

Jul 8, 2019
Landed: 31 Dec 2018
Ghost Update: 11 Feb 2019
IRCC somewhat messed:confused: up with the mailing address so called them to confirm the address: 18 Feb 2019
Approved: 21 Feb 2019
Hopefully by next week we receive the card. :)

Word of advice: If you see an update on your profile but do not see approved in next 3-4 days, call IRCC. Most probably they are missing your mailing address for PR card & they put your file on-hold but do not let you know that they need a mailing address to produce the card unless you have a photo re-submission request. Do not take this as a lawyer's word but this is what my personal experience was.
Hi Shimnui1,

Please share the information on how you contacted IRCC. Currently we are living in US and completed landing formalities on 1st May 2019 and still waiting for PR cards. Status in the CIC account showing as "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive" and the same (six weeks) was already completed by now. How can we confirm the given mailing address and make sure they (IRCC) entered it correctly?

Would be a great help if some one can respond on this request at the earliest

Thanks in advance

Jul 8, 2019
If your PR card delivery takes longer than 10 business days from the day you get the dispatch email, reach out to IRCC to revalidate your mailing address. In my case IRCC omitted a certain part of my address so my PR card was sent back to Sydney, NS.

See timeline below:
AOR to PPR:- Oct 27th- April 4th
Landing: April 19th
Dispatch Mail: May 6th
Revalidated Mailing Address: June 6th
PR Dispatched: June 10th
Delivered: June 21st.

Hi Nairaland,

How did you re-validate your mailing address? Please share the process, I wanted to re-validate mine too as we completed landing formalities on 1st May 2019, linked account, status showing as "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to Six Weeks to arrive" and the same (six weeks) was already completed by now.

Thanks in advance

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shimnui1,

Please share the information on how you contacted IRCC. Currently we are living in US and completed landing formalities on 1st May 2019 and still waiting for PR cards. Status in the CIC account showing as "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive" and the same (six weeks) was already completed by now. How can we confirm the given mailing address and make sure they (IRCC) entered it correctly?

Would be a great help if some one can respond on this request at the earliest

Thanks in advance
I contacted IRCC at1-888-242-2100 (within Canada only). Contact IRCC and confirm what mailing address was used by them to deliver the PR cards. PR cards can only be delivered by IRCC within Canada only and they can't be mailed internationally. You must have provided a Canadian address when you landed in Canada as PR, & most likely it must have been mailed over there unless they have missing address for some reason.
Hope that helps.

Jul 8, 2019
I contacted IRCC at1-888-242-2100 (within Canada only). Contact IRCC and confirm what mailing address was used by them to deliver the PR cards. PR cards can only be delivered by IRCC within Canada only and they can't be mailed internationally. You must have provided a Canadian address when you landed in Canada as PR, & most likely it must have been mailed over there unless they have missing address for some reason.
Hope that helps.
Hi,

Yes we had provided Canada Local Address while completing landing formalities. However we did not receive the same till date. Hence wanted to re-validate the address again. But the tough part is calling from US

Thanks in advance

soumy baby

Aug 10, 2018
We did our landing procedure in IRCC Edmonton office on 18th June 2019 .Still waiting for PR card .No status change yet.Validate the address with call center.Photo was taken with in Canada .I have a travel plan on 20th July .I really dont know what they are doing with my application .When I ask on the status call center says they send a reminder .I am just worried on my travel plans

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Landed : 25 June 2019
Linked PR card Application : 25 June 2019
Ghost Update : 3 July 2019
Application Approved : 8 July 2019
Card dispatched : 8 July 2019
Sounds perfect. Which city you landed? I did landing at the IRCC office in Montreal on 27th June and hoping to get the card this week if they keep their 14 days processing time.

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
We did our landing procedure in IRCC Edmonton office on 18th June 2019 .Still waiting for PR card .No status change yet.Validate the address with call center.Photo was taken with in Canada .I have a travel plan on 20th July .I really dont know what they are doing with my application .When I ask on the status call center says they send a reminder .I am just worried on my travel plans
Do you have an account at CIC to monitor the progress? ~In your case they have gone beyond the 14 days processing time so you can call them again. Hope you receive it this week.

soumy baby

Aug 10, 2018
Do you have an account at CIC to monitor the progress? ~In your case they have gone beyond the 14 days processing time so you can call them again. Hope you receive it this week.
I tried this option.But no reply though call center guys sent a reminder.If any body in this forum who landed in Edmonton ?

Raising Star

Jun 21, 2018
I tried this option.But no reply though call center guys sent a reminder.If any body in this forum who landed in Edmonton ?
I did my landing in Edmonton on July 2nd. I am not sure whether my information will be useful to you. It shows submitted status. Please update when your application gets updated.

Navv

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
26 mar 2018
AOR Received.
10 may 2018
Med's Request
Waiting
I did my landing in Edmonton on July 2nd. I am not sure whether my information will be useful to you. It shows submitted status. Please update when your application gets updated.
Hi,
I landed in Edmonton office on June 4,2019 didn’t receive anything yet. Still waiting I called the call center last week but he said it’s all depends on officer