+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Need your help guys. Landed on April 27th at Toronto airport. The officer who processed our landing wasn't talkative. He asked for Canada address and didn't say anything about PR cards. Neither he asked if we are moving permanently today or no a later date. After taking our Canada address he stamped the COPRs, GTF lists etc. and walked us out. After returning to US, I linked the application on April 30th. Since then I have seen only one update on May 15th for both us ( me and my spouse ): Application/profile updated. At present, it says submitted.

My question is how to find out what's the reason for the delay. do they need an address or it has to do something with photos? I'm a bit worried because I've a trip coming up in June end and secondly current processing time is 13 days. Its been a month in my case. I submitted a CSE, in reply to that they said everything seems to be fine with my application and don't need anything from my side.

mtlcanada

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Need your help guys. Landed on April 27th at Toronto airport. The officer who processed our landing wasn't talkative. He asked for Canada address and didn't say anything about PR cards. Neither he asked if we are moving permanently today or no a later date. After taking our Canada address he stamped the COPRs, GTF lists etc. and walked us out. After returning to US, I linked the application on April 30th. Since then I have seen only one update on May 15th for both us ( me and my spouse ): Application/profile updated. At present, it says submitted.

My question is how to find out what's the reason for the delay. do they need an address or it has to do something with photos? I'm a bit worried because I've a trip coming up in June end and secondly current processing time is 13 days. Its been a month in my case. I submitted a CSE, in reply to that they said everything seems to be fine with my application and don't need anything from my side.
why don't you call them? Are you in Canada now or US?
You may require PRTD to go back to Canada.
Also, check at the address you have provided for PR, may be you received a mail.
Additionally, if you moved to US after you landed in Canada, did you ask the officer if you are eligible for URGENT processing?

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
Landed May 04, 2019
App linked to GC Key May 08, 2019
GCKey updated: May 27, 2019 PR Card approved and mailed. :) :)

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
Do ghost updates mean anything for PR card status?
Landed May 6th and saw ghost update saying application updated for all 3 members, now back to submitted status.
Update- Status for 1(mine) changed to approved and messages says that they have mailed my pr card. Status for rest of family is still submitted. No messages, Any idea what's happening and what to do? Its been 4 days since mine went to approved and my family is at submitted.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
why don't you call them? Are you in Canada now or US?
You may require PRTD to go back to Canada.
Also, check at the address you have provided for PR, may be you received a mail.
Additionally, if you moved to US after you landed in Canada, did you ask the officer if you are eligible for URGENT processing?
I'm in US and trying to call IRCC from last few days via hangout dialer at *67 (613) 944-4000 but no luck. Call keep dropping after few minutes.

I don't know how urgent processing works and who should I have asked or should ask. Thanks for your response.

I'm moving (via road and COPR will work) to Canada permanently in a month and then right away flying to the home country. I would need PR cards to come back to Canada.

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Update- Status for 1(mine) changed to approved and messages says that they have mailed my pr card. Status for rest of family is still submitted. No messages, Any idea what's happening and what to do? Its been 4 days since mine went to approved and my family is at submitted.
I'm in the same situation. My wife's got approved, mine says submitted.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Update from my side.

- Landed at Lewiston-Queenston Bridge: May 1

- PR card online profile ghost update : May 27

- PR card was approved and mailed : May 30

Muhammaddd

Jun 27, 2018
My pr card got mailed on 29th from Sydney Nova scotia.
If any one else is in the same boat.please keep updated
Just curious once it has been mailed how long does it takes