+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Zickar

Apr 18, 2016
Another week goes by .. still no PR card ... It has been almost three months now .. the things is I have CoPR . but still no PR card ... I am thinking about hiring someone to look into the matter. getting in touch with CIC is almost a hopeless case . I have been trying to for a long time now

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
Another week goes by .. still no PR card ... It has been almost three months now .. the things is I have CoPR . but still no PR card ... I am thinking about hiring someone to look into the matter. getting in touch with CIC is almost a hopeless case . I have been trying to for a long time now
Hi , same here I did landing on 26 feb and got new pic request on 26 March they received pic on 29 March but still I didn’t receive my card.

anv87

Feb 1, 2018
Hi - I just got a message saying my PR card was mailed out. However, in the document status table, it says country of issue (for my passport) is USA, even though I am indian. The same field correctly said India when they sent me the CoPR.

Is this going to be a problem?

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Hey everyone,

For PR Card application, do we need to submit our photos at immigration officer during our first landing immigration clearance process?

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

For PR Card application, do we need to submit our photos at immigration officer during our first landing immigration clearance process?
NO, they don't need photos at the time of landing. They will just keep the COPR which has photo on it.

Reactions: dinodn

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello group !!!
Today I become PR !! So happy !!!
Also I saw the CIC website that said “13 days processing time”!!! But I’m not able to link my account !! ECAS doesn’t have any update ! Only show my PR process
The officer at Etobicoke (inland sponsorship) only ask me 1 picture.
Normally how long takes to ECAS to show a new “window” of PR Application?

Thanks for all the info

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
It says " it will need 6 weeks to be delivered ". Its sth ghost? Or i have to expect standart post ?
I have ticket for outside Canada in June.

tanzeel725

Jan 27, 2018
It says " it will need 6 weeks to be delivered ". Its sth ghost? Or i have to expect standart post ?
I have ticket for outside Canada in June.
It's usually delivered in a week to ten days after approval. The six weeks message is just a safe estimate. Most people get theirs within a week of the card being approved.

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I Landed on May 1, 2019
I linked to PR card application to profile. It has not changed anything. The status now is Submitted, no message. Should I give cic a call since it has been 19 days