+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

immiknowhow

Jan 27, 2018
I have a question regarding PR Card, if the photos were taken in February and first landing is done in September that is 7 months will it require new photo? Can we submit our new photos at the time of landing at the airport to avoid delay and photo resubmission request?
Please guys help me out i am concerned about the photo resubmission request as we will return to our country of residence after 2 and half month so was wondering and hoping that we receive our PR Card within this time frame.
Yes you can submit the photos at that time.

Reactions: fazilasadiq

Mizzcari

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
When did you do your landing and when ghost update shownup

I was earlier told in forum that it will take 4-5 to get approved after ghost update.
I did my landing on June 23rd in Toronto.

I am not sure what you mean by ghost update. Today I saw "Application/profile updated" and when I clicked on it it showed "submitted " only. Is that a ghost update?

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
I did my landing on June 23rd in Toronto.

I am not sure what you mean by ghost update. Today I saw "Application/profile updated" and when I clicked on it it showed "submitted " only. Is that a ghost update?
Yes, this seems to be the "GHOST". Soon your account will be updated with approved I believe.

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
You will recieve by 16 August in mail
You mean we all will receive it by 16 August or only my family whose status got approved yesterday. My status is still showing submitted. I am confused

Anshmcst

Aug 5, 2018
Landed Date : July 24
Ghost update : Aug 2
When I check the account, it says:
Date submitted : aug 11 - submitted

No photo request. I’m hoping we get the card by the end of this month or early september!

freeandulka

Dec 20, 2017
Landed Date : July 24
Ghost update : Aug 2
When I check the account, it says:
Date submitted : aug 11 - submitted

No photo request. I’m hoping we get the card by the end of this month or early september!
Are you sure you landed on July 24, not June 24??? The shouldn't be ghost update so fast

Anshmcst

Aug 5, 2018
Are you sure you landed on July 24, not June 24??? The shouldn't be ghost update so fast

Yes, July 24. When I checked the current status on my account it says, FINAL DECISION - “your application is in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made.”

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Lol bhai intehaa ho gai ab intezaar ki :p
Ps: please let me know when you get it! I gave my friend’s address of Brampton and i have drove him crazy asking him again ans again!
Lol. Sure will update.
I stopped even thinking about it. Told my friend the moment you receive first go and celebrate.. have some beers.. get drunk and then tell me if in case you are able to handle the phone.

Gart123

Aug 13, 2018
Hi....
I landed 22 June, Toronto....
Not heard anything yet..
I called CIC and they asked to wait...I did give an additional cell number to them when they asked if all my information is updated...next day evening I checked my account it was account updated. It went back to submitted....this was last Thursday...no updates since then...I am not sure what exactly should I expect...can someone please guide me...was that a ghost update...should I call CIC again....

trislex

May 28, 2018
Hi....
I landed 22 June, Toronto....
Not heard anything yet..
I called CIC and they asked to wait...I did give an additional cell number to them when they asked if all my information is updated...next day evening I checked my account it was account updated. It went back to submitted....this was last Thursday...no updates since then...I am not sure what exactly should I expect...can someone please guide me...was that a ghost update...should I call CIC again....
Sounds like a ghost update from what everyone else has described on this thread. Approval seems to usually come a few days after and the card is delivered around 3 days after that.

June 21, inland, still waiting on my ghost update