+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Pharoh2846

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Mine is still in Review, photos received Jan 17, 2018, If any one in Jan got approved please update with date photo received... Thanks

kareem_ee

Aug 6, 2014
Guys can anyone let me know what are the chances of photos being requested when waiting for PR card? does this only happen when the photo attached to COPR is not accepted (ex. it doesn't meet photo guidelines, etc)?

Landing date: Feb 2nd 2018
Application Status: In progress

Hayhi87

Sep 29, 2017
Card approved on Monday Feb 05 and Received today Feb 07. I'm in Montreal. Just took 2 days and I'm very impressed since today it snowed hard and I though mail was going to be delayed.

Finally!! this whole process has came to an end. Good luck to everyone waiting for their card!

Reactions: Makeit

RosefoD

Feb 7, 2018
Woohoo! Application approved this Morning.

Landing Date: Dec/17/2017
Application Approved: Feb/07/2018

Hopefully the card will arrive by Friday or so :p
How did you find out your approved my husband landed on the same day in etobicoke

Hayhi87

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks for this sir - it turns out my case was EXACTLY the same as yours - I gave them my Canadian address at landing but they didnt put it on my file - what a total mess!

I see you had your card approved very quickly after updating your address - when do you expect to receive it?
I'm glad this information I gained from my own experience was able to help someone!
I received the card today, just 2 days after my PR was approved and exactly 1 week after I provided them with my address!

Last Wednesday-Called to check my status since I could not link my application and found out they did not have an address and provided it. Also found out how my birth city was spelled and was able to link the application.

Last Friday called again to check-The officer told me that my card was sent to production on Thursday and was going to be mailed on Monday. She misinformed me saying I was not going to receive it by this weekend and that it would take at least 1 week from the moment it was mailed.

Last Monday-My CIC changed to approved. Note that I received the approval email 24 hours after the actual approval happened. I found out by checking MyCIC website. On Monday morning it changed to approved. On Tuesday morning I received an email saying that my application had been updated which I knew it was just a delayed alert message email and my card was already on its way (mailed Monday).

Received the card this afternoon.

Reactions: Makeit

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
How Can i check My Pr card staus ?
I had linked my PR card application to my CIC online account so I was able to see the changes; there were only two changes though. First, it said "Documents are being reviewed" on Friday and then today changed to "Approved" today the 7th.

You also have the option of calling IRCC and asking them to update you on the process.

Kevin567

Nov 16, 2017
I had linked my PR card application to my CIC online account so I was able to see the changes; there were only two changes though. First, it said "Documents are being reviewed" on Friday and then today changed to "Approved" today the 7th.

You also have the option of calling IRCC and asking them to update you on the process.
How can I link mine ?

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Nope. Still no card. The lot dispatched from Jan 5-9 seems to have gone missing or something. What about you?
No trace of my card too.
Waiting for 6 weeks to be over so that I can submit solemn declaration

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
I'm glad this information I gained from my own experience was able to help someone!
I received the card today, just 2 days after my PR was approved and exactly 1 week after I provided them with my address!

Last Wednesday-Called to check my status since I could not link my application and found out they did not have an address and provided it. Also found out how my birth city was spelled and was able to link the application.

Last Friday called again to check-The officer told me that my card was sent to production on Thursday and was going to be mailed on Monday. She misinformed me saying I was not going to receive it by this weekend and that it would take at least 1 week from the moment it was mailed.

Last Monday-My CIC changed to approved. Note that I received the approval email 24 hours after the actual approval happened. I found out by checking MyCIC website. On Monday morning it changed to approved. On Tuesday morning I received an email saying that my application had been updated which I knew it was just a delayed alert message email and my card was already on its way (mailed Monday).

Received the card this afternoon.
Update: It seem like I was unable to link to my account simply due to their being no address on file.

I linked it today no problem - after literally 50+ failed attempts since November with various place of birth formats!

Hopefully I will see an approval on Monday, I provided updated info on Tuesday 6th Feb.

Will update timeline as a reference for others.