+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

roydboy75

Jul 16, 2017
I also got email last Jul 10 asking for a new set of photos for my son who arrived last May 4 2017.
I couriered the new photos on Jul 13 and it arrived at the case processing centre on Jul 19.
Up to now, I haven't received the card and no update from them. Normally what is the processing time after they get the new photos?
I've been trying to contact but has been unable to get hold of an agent.

Hello,

I am also on the same boat as you guys, I had got the photo request on July 10, and when I called up IRCC, they don't have an update on my file, also they don't have an update if they received my photos. The call centre agent said they are working on photo requests received on June 21.

Hope we get it soon. It has been 4 months since I did my landing.

djmani

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Called IRCC today for update on my PR card status.
They confirmed that the applications with photo requests on 21st June 2017 (photo delivered on 21st June 2017) are currently been processed. Since I landed on 5th May and had my photos requested on 10th July (delivered on 14th July) I'll have to wait 3-4 weeks more for my cards.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
I also got email last Jul 10 asking for a new set of photos for my son who arrived last May 4 2017.
I couriered the new photos on Jul 13 and it arrived at the case processing centre on Jul 19.
Up to now, I haven't received the card and no update from them. Normally what is the processing time after they get the new photos?
I've been trying to contact but has been unable to get hold of an agent.
Until last year, for the new photo request, the processing time was 2-3 weeks. May be it changed this year.

varuncbe123

May 24, 2015
Called IRCC today for update on my PR card status.
They confirmed that the applications with photo requests on 21st June 2017 (photo delivered on 21st June 2017) are currently been processed. Since I landed on 5th May and had my photos requested on 10th July (delivered on 14th July) I'll have to wait 3-4 weeks more for my cards.
Thanks, yeah even I had got the same reply, when I called up on Friday

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
My application was approved today, but my husband's wasn't. The only change for today for him is that it now says they received the additional documents (not sent).

I'll let you know when I receive it.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Landed: June 6th
My CIC status:
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirments
Review of additional docs: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.
I did not receive any email/mail for photos or any other document. Do you think this is normal?

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Landed: June 6th
My CIC status:
Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirments
Review of additional docs: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final Decision: Your application is in progress.
I did not receive any email/mail for photos or any other document. Do you think this is normal?
Having the current the processing time, you can call them to get more information. You should have it at least approved at this point.
Eligibility review and additional documents status are fine. Everyone's application has this eligibility status before it's approved. About the documents, I didn't send anything and it said that the documents were received.

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
PR card arrived in mail on 14th Aug 2017. Took exactly 61 days which is the current processing time right now.

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Landed on 16th June.

PR card approved on 08/14/2017

Now waiting for the card, does anyone have any idea as to how long it will take?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
As expected, received my PR CARD today 65 days

Landed 10th June. Card approved on 5th Aug.

Last edited: