Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I had the same situation but got approved after two days. So you will get soon don't worry
I sent in my PR card docs and photos in Jan. Still no PR card. Anyone know how to track PR card?

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I have tried multiple times to link my PR card application to my cic account. Every single time, it shows they have no records of my application. I have also filled out the technical web form enquiry. CIC emailed me back saying all information I have entered is correct. I still cannot find my application which I can link. I received my CoPR on January 19, 2021. I submittd my photos to the etobicoke office on January 21, 2021. I have no idea whats going on! Can somebody please help me out. CIC is useless at this point. They have provided me with no help!! Pathetic way of working specially Etobicoke office.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I have tried multiple times to link my PR card application to my cic account. Every single time, it shows they have no records of my application. I have also filled out the technical web form enquiry. CIC emailed me back saying all information I have entered is correct. I still cannot find my application which I can link. I received my CoPR on January 19, 2021. I submittd my photos to the etobicoke office on January 21, 2021. I have no idea whats going on! Can somebody please help me out. CIC is useless at this point. They have provided me with no help!! Pathetic way of working specially Etobicoke office.
Place of birth , if from india then don't know if they only entered city name or did they also enter state name in records
And even one capital letter can lead to application not being linked
Space between anything
Literally all info has to be copy paste for pr card application
For pr application and ecas little bit flaw works but not for pr card

Reactions: Sunny92

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
See your GCMS notes if you ordered any
Copy paste info from gcms as it is

Reactions: Sunny92

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
Place of birth , if from india then don't know if they only entered city name or did they also enter state name in records
And even one capital letter can lead to application not being linked
Space between anything
Literally all info has to be copy paste for pr card application
For pr application and ecas little bit flaw works but not for pr card
Thanks a lot. My application is now linked!! I hope I will get any updates soon. Its now more than 4 months that I submitted photos. Thanks again.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-08-2020
Med's Done....
October 13, 2021
How long do we have to wait : (
Sent photos to Ottawa end of Mach still waiting. No Updates.

First the endless wait for PR processing now this. Yes, this wait is not as painful/uncertain as the other one, but still, I want to make travel plans....

Does anyone by any chance have any information (from any source) about how long Ottawa is taking to issue PR cards and when was the last they issued one. I'll be really thankful. Any information would help. Just want some hope right now.

Reactions: csyal and Didi01