+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am glad that the time has come for me to post in this thread. I have received my COPR on April 9 2021.
I have a few questions before applying to make sure my application doesn't get returned because I have travel plans in August.

1. My COPR says,
"If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo."
But on the CIC website document checklist says send 2 photos.
2. If I send 2 photos, do I need to mention Name, DOB, and UCI on the back of both photos. Both photos have photographer details and dates already.
3. Can me and my spouse send applications in the same envelope.

Anyone who received eCOPR and had approved PR card application please help me.

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone as we all are going through the same phase I have a question regarding SIN number updating in CRA account after becoming PR. How you guys did it? Should I open a new account as the previous CRA account has the SIN number which I had when I had a work permit. But after becoming PR got a new SIN and can't find how to update CRA account. Also can't login to my CRA account after getting the new SIN! Please give some suggestions thanks
@legalfalcon

AVC23

Apr 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

Anyone else got the PR approved around March 22nd? Just trying to get references on timing.

My timeline:
COPR received: March 22, 2021
Mailed photos and COPR: March 22, 2021
Received: March 24, 2021

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone as we all are going through the same phase I have a question regarding SIN number updating in CRA account after becoming PR. How you guys did it? Should I open a new account as the previous CRA account has the SIN number which I had when I had a work permit. But after becoming PR got a new SIN and can't find how to update CRA account. Also can't login to my CRA account after getting the new SIN! Please give some suggestions thanks
@legalfalcon
When you file your tax return you will use the new SIN and it will be updated.

Also, your login to CRA does is not dependent on your SIN.