+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Yes i was in that situation but don’t worry it will be approved within 2/3 days except the photo rejection. Some times it’s system glitch.
Check it again after 24hrs and I hope the status will be changed to approved .
Thank you so much for the confirmation. Will continue tracking for the next few days.

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello All, I got a ghost update on my PR card application on 27th Aug and got an approval confirmation on my profile today. The message says that that the application is approved and the card will be mailed to me within 6 weeks.

However, this update is only for myself and my wife. My daughter's status still shows "Submiited". Is there anyone else who has a similar case of part approval? Thanks in advance
I got PR cards for three of us sent on 27th July , however, my son's PR card is still pending and status is submitted. I have called them a number of times and they are saying its just processing delay. Don't know whats the issue. We all landed together at pearson airport on 8th April and have the same processing office, Sydney NS

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
I got PR cards for three of us sent on 27th July , however, my son's PR card is still pending and status is submitted. I have called them a number of times and they are saying its just processing delay. Don't know whats the issue. We all landed together at pearson airport on 8th April and have the same processing office, Sydney NS
Call them again and ask to reconfirm the permanent address on your son’s file. If the address and photo is correct then you just have to wait . You will get it soon

Reactions: prashantpraut

tb12_pats

Apr 15, 2019
anyone faced the situation where landed as family but only 1 family member received PR card ?
Landing: July 17th (Peace bridge buffalo)
PR card (Secondary applicant) GU: Aug 19th
Approved: Aug 24th
Received: Aug 31st.

waiting for primary applicant and 2 kids. No GU or any updates.. Its 2+ weeks since GU on secondary applicant profile. We landed by land so not required to send any photo, no idea which office is processing PR card.

Is it common?

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
anyone faced the situation where landed as family but only 1 family member received PR card ?
Landing: July 17th (Peace bridge buffalo)
PR card (Secondary applicant) GU: Aug 19th
Approved: Aug 24th
Received: Aug 31st.

waiting for primary applicant and 2 kids. No GU or any updates.. Its 2+ weeks since GU on secondary applicant profile. We landed by land so not required to send any photo, no idea which office is processing PR card.

Is it common?
Similar case. Have not received the card physically but approved for Primary and Secondary applicant but not for Kid.
I am however, an inland candidate and did not do a physical landing at the border.

Reactions: shireendeshmukh

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Need input/suggestions..
Landed virtually by receiving the PR email from Etobicoke office on 2-Jun and sent photos with copr to etobicoke office 10-Jun.
Passport is going to expire on 21-Sep, Meanwhile renewed the passport and received it last week.
Do I need to inform IRCC on passport renewal? does it impact PR card processing?

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I saw an ghost update for all my family members today for PR card application - status was "Application Updated" but no messages though. It changed back to "Submitted" - Hopefully something positive.

Will keep you posted.

Here is my time line -

My virtual landing date was - May/04/2020
CIC office: Etobicoke
Documents reached them on - May/13/2020
1st Ghost update - Sep/01/2020

Reactions: prashantpraut

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
Congratulations to everyone for receiving GUs and PR cards.
Things are moving quite fast for inland applicants as compared to outland applicants.
Landed on 7th April (family of 3) via Niagara land border (outland).
No update (GU) so far, nor getting any concrete answer from IRCC (just the standard copy/paste reply everyone is getting these days).
Will feel really awesome to have the cards in hand soon :)