+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR TO PR

HRMN09

Oct 21, 2021
I had applied for PR under IG stream on May 6th 10:45am (PST) but not yet received the AOR. Has anyone around the same time received their AOR's?
Hello ,
I have applied around 11:35am got my AOR:October 4, 2021
Biometric: October 5, 2021
now waiting o hear from them

Ghetta223

Oct 21, 2021
Hello ,
I have applied around 11:35am got my AOR:October 4, 2021
Biometric: October 5, 2021
now waiting o hear from them
There is a temporary law that you don't need to submit biometric due to covid if you submitted biometric in the last 10 years. So why did you submit biometric again? Did IRCC request for your biometric?

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
Hi everyone, for an essential worker (not health), what's the submission date of the last application which is processed?

Snow@34

Nov 13, 2021
I have applied for my PR in TR to PR pathway under health care workers . After that i applied for my TRV and submitted the passport for that. I have not received any updates for my PR application yet. is it because i applied for my TRV?

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
I am able to link my application just now, applied around 5 pm EST under IG stream...i recently got married and want to add my spouse under the same application. Anyone in the same boat?

bb443355

Dec 8, 2021
ircc is requesting for another Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) to be fill out and submit in 5 days, is that a good sign? please advice

Rajj13

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I have completed a one-year pg diploma course in 2021. Is I am eligible for the upcoming TR to PR program? if they draw in the future.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017

borisjohnson1

Jan 31, 2022
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through the TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)

Magati

Dec 10, 2021
Hi guys, I’ve a question:

Can I leave my job now that I've applied for PR through the TR to PR (French grad) stream, while still waiting for decision?
I know having a job at the time of application is a requirement. However, the statute/policy says nothing about requiring one to be employed while waiting for PR decision. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html

I would like to leave my job and NOT LOOK to find another until PR decision is made. Will this impact my PR decision? Thanks!

For context, I have:
  • Received biometric refund on Jan 27
  • No AOR yet
  • Linked my application on IRCC (based on biometric refund info)
I don't think that's a wise call. Your job gives you a status here esp if you have a closed work permit and you paying taxes help your situation but let's see what other people think

May 4, 2019
Could anyone show me the step by step procedure on how this virtual landing works for approved PR inside canada. Is says in the letter that i need to let them know within 5days via webform that applicant are within canada or not. Anyone here with same case as me? I’m here in canada and my dependents are outlands. Any help are deeply appreciated. Thanks

mzH1995

Mar 21, 2022
Hello, PLEASE REPLY IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS THE SAME ISSUE.

Submitted file on June 11th 2021 under worker stream (essential, Non healthcare). Still didn't receive AOR or anything like "Link your application". I submitted all the documents required. No updates yet, its more than 9 months now. Do I have to panic?

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
hello all,
I applied for PR under TR to PR under international graduate stream on May 6 around 10:30 pm.
I got AOR on Jan 17.
ADR, BIL Jan 18. Submitted docs on Jan 18.
After that 2 ghost updates on Feb 18 in gckey
1 ghost update in mail on Feb 26
I called IRCC, the agen said that only criminality is in process. Everything else is passed.

Any idea how long can criminality check take? Mine is in progress since Feb 26.

My primary office is Whitehorse.

Please suggest.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: Miracle2018

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
There is a temporary law that you don't need to submit biometric due to covid if you submitted biometric in the last 10 years. So why did you submit biometric again? Did IRCC request for your biometric?
This law is not temporary. Your biometrics are valid for 10 years.