+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR TO PR

Saurabh1320

Jun 29, 2021
I had applied for PR under IG stream on May 6th 10:45am (PST) but not yet received the AOR. Has anyone around the same time received their AOR's?

wendilust

Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys, As IRCC mentioned we dont need to sign IMM 0008 as we will sign electronically when we submit. However, I forgot to type my name and date in the last page IMM 0008. Will that be a problem?

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
Hi there
I have a question, what if we applied under TR to PR non health care essential worker and just week after we get lay off from job, does it will affect the file?

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hi there
I have a question, what if we applied under TR to PR non health care essential worker and just week after we get lay off from job, does it will affect the file?
You need to be employed at the time of submission of your application I believe.

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hi there
So I confirmed it from an agent he says that you just need to be employed on the day you applied. so if you got laid off later on you are fine.

bob_atron

Jun 28, 2017
Philippines
Hi. My wife is a dietary aide. We applied via MPNP but it seems delayed so we're applying via the new TR to PR for healthcare workers stream. My query is about her NOC. In our nomination certificate, it said that her NOC is 3413 however upon looking for her NOC via the official website, it is 6711. Would this be a cause for concern? Under the said stream, NOC 3413 is eligible but 6711 isn't. I would greatly appreciate any inputs as the webform page seems to have been down for quite some time. Thank you in advance.

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hi. My wife is a dietary aide. We applied via MPNP but it seems delayed so we're applying via the new TR to PR for healthcare workers stream. My query is about her NOC. In our nomination certificate, it said that her NOC is 3413 however upon looking for her NOC via the official website, it is 6711. Would this be a cause for concern? Under the said stream, NOC 3413 is eligible but 6711 isn't. I would greatly appreciate any inputs as the webform page seems to have been down for quite some time. Thank you in advance.
I believe her job duties need to match the NOC code required to apply under the policy. The employer must be able to provide you with a letter containing job duties. Make sure they match.

Reactions: bob_atron

BUSRAYDOGSN

Aug 12, 2021
HI THERE, I HAVE FILLED THE IMM5562 AND IMM5669 FORMS BUT I NEEDED EXTRA SPACE TO FILL THE REST OF THE TRAVEL INFORMATION. I OPENED A WORD FILE AND MADE THE SAME SCHEDULE AND FILLED THAT OUT TOO. BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOW I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PDFS BUT I CAN ONLY SUBMIT 1 PDF TO THE PORTAL. I TRIED TO COMBINE THE IRCC FORM WITH MY PDF BUT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT I COULDN'T SEE ANY INFORMATION THAT I HAVE FILLED OUT.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DID YOU LINK THE SEPARATED PAPER TO YOUR IMM5562 OR IMM5669 ?

WOULD BE SO NICE IF YOU CAN HELP ME CAUSE I AM READY TO GO ONLY NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

THX
B

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
HI THERE, I HAVE FILLED THE IMM5562 AND IMM5669 FORMS BUT I NEEDED EXTRA SPACE TO FILL THE REST OF THE TRAVEL INFORMATION. I OPENED A WORD FILE AND MADE THE SAME SCHEDULE AND FILLED THAT OUT TOO. BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOW I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PDFS BUT I CAN ONLY SUBMIT 1 PDF TO THE PORTAL. I TRIED TO COMBINE THE IRCC FORM WITH MY PDF BUT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT I COULDN'T SEE ANY INFORMATION THAT I HAVE FILLED OUT.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DID YOU LINK THE SEPARATED PAPER TO YOUR IMM5562 OR IMM5669 ?

WOULD BE SO NICE IF YOU CAN HELP ME CAUSE I AM READY TO GO ONLY NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

THX
B
What I personally did was I printed them off cz you need to sign them plus I signed the extra sheet as well. and then I scanned them into one document. That should help!

Reactions: BUSRAYDOGSN

rehanggg

Aug 28, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have received the documentation request under TR to PR Pathway. I am very much confused about the PCC Request.
It says- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate.

I do have a police clearance from my home country but I do not have it for Canada. I have already done my RCMP fingerprints but they will be coming in 5 weeks and I need to submit documents in 30 days. What do I do?

Fariya197

Sep 1, 2021
Is there anyone in the same situation like me? I submitted my application already, the email is correct but still don't receive the confirmation email from ircc. i need it to extend my work permit.o_Oo_Oo_O

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys. I applied under tr to pr (IN stream) at 1:30 pm on 6 May. Anyone got Temporary number. I called ircc, one of officer gave me, my temporary number but I am unable to link it. I requested him, because I have to visit my home country due to urgent work at least for 2months. Please let me after that how many days I have to wait for AOR.