+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathways

ansmigylt

Jul 28, 2021
Hi. We submitted our TR to PR pathway sometime in May 15 and have not received any updates yet. Now I am trying to link our application to our CIC account but they said that they don't have any application from the information I provided. I am very sure that we successfully submitted our application cause we received an email from them. Unfortunately, that email was moved to the Spam Folder for some reason, and eventually got deleted. What can we do?

Dada13

Jul 21, 2021
Hi. We submitted our TR to PR pathway sometime in May 15 and have not received any updates yet. Now I am trying to link our application to our CIC account but they said that they don't have any application from the information I provided. I am very sure that we successfully submitted our application cause we received an email from them. Unfortunately, that email was moved to the Spam Folder for some reason, and eventually got deleted. What can we do?
The email that you received after sending your application is not more that just a proof that your application was submitted successfully. Unfortunately, you can't link your application on IRCC until you receive your AOR which include your official application number.

ansmigylt

Jul 28, 2021
The email that you received after sending your application is not more that just a proof that your application was submitted successfully. Unfortunately, you can't link your application on IRCC until you receive your AOR which include your official application number.
Hi @Dada13 , thank you for your response. Does this mean that without that email, we cannot apply for the new open work permit applicable for those who have applied for the TR to PR just to maintain our status?

Dada13

Jul 21, 2021
Hi @Dada13 , thank you for your response. Does this mean that without that email, we cannot apply for the new open work permit applicable for those who have applied for the TR to PR just to maintain our status?
Yes, you can. Join this proof in your files and you should be able to apply.

ansmigylt

Jul 28, 2021
The email you received the first time.
Oh, but as mentioned in my first thread that we lost that email. I only have the copy of the receipt. Having said that, we don't have any proof that we successfully submitted our application for the TR to PR pathway, and so cannot apply for the open work permit to maintain our status?

Dada13

Jul 21, 2021
Oh, but as mentioned in my first thread that we lost that email. I only have the copy of the receipt. Having said that, we don't have any proof that we successfully submitted our application for the TR to PR pathway, and so cannot apply for the open work permit to maintain our status?
Yes, that's true, I forgot this point. Btw, I think that the receipt is a sufficient proof. I suggest you to call IRCC if you're not sure.