+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tr to pr pathway

Sam@95

Feb 2, 2020
In TR to PR program can we withdraw our file after getting AOR, do we get full refund of fees?
Thanks
Actually I submit two files so I want to withdraw one file.

beingk

Jun 11, 2021
With the current tr to pr pathway do we need to be in the express entry pool?
Is anyone following this?
Hey, no express entry is a different program. Tr to Pr is an altogether different immigration program.
hope it helps

beingk

Jun 11, 2021
In TR to PR program can we withdraw our file after getting AOR, do we get full refund of fees?
Thanks
Actually I submit two files so I want to withdraw one file.
You can login to your tr to or portal and click on payments. There is an option for refund. You will definitely get Right to Permanent Residency fee back. Not sure about the Processing fee.
If refund asked before Aor should get entire fee refunded.
Hope it helps

Sunista

May 26, 2021
In form IMM5669 for personal history iam missing one document of my experience which i submitted in study permit is there any chance i can get the document from ircc.

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
hello,

I want to apply in one of stream "Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care". I was working as a cashier (NOC 6611) at Walmart, but Total hours is only 956. that's one case, and the other is, Now I am working as a CNC MACHINIST (NOC 7231) (ongoing job) and have completed 750 hours,
Can I sum up these working hours to complete 1560 hours requirement?

Can anybody please help to answer this?

Thank you everyone for your time

adamb92

Jun 25, 2021
Hi, I am just looking for some answers on what to actually submit.

Proof of authorization to work: This is just my work permit issued when i first landed?

Proof of entry and status in Canada: What documents do i need? I'm guessing just passport stamp and work permit?

For proof of work experience, can i submit my T4 from 2020 as proof of my previous job along with letter?

And finally (sorry for all the questions).. For signing my documents, can i use a digital signature or should i print it off, sign and scan back on?

TA Choudhury

Jun 28, 2021
Some questions?
  • 3 days, 5 days of a week are countable
  • Working 28 hours or 10 hours per week are countable
  • In IMM0130 how much hours should be written if less than 15/30

bryndog1950

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
hello,

I want to apply in one of stream "Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care". I was working as a cashier (NOC 6611) at Walmart, but Total hours is only 956. that's one case, and the other is, Now I am working as a CNC MACHINIST (NOC 7231) (ongoing job) and have completed 750 hours,
Can I sum up these working hours to complete 1560 hours requirement?

Can anybody please help to answer this?

Thank you everyone for your time
Yes you can sum them. I assume you meet all the other requirements.

Ravikaur1144

Jul 2, 2021
Hello
I had warehouse experience of receiving, stowing, lifting etc for more than a year with Amazon during essential times too. I am confused if I can qualify for material hander category 7452 in TR to PR- workers in Canada : Essential job or any other related NOC job. Please any one can advice me.

BUSRAYDOGSN

Aug 12, 2021
HI THERE, I HAVE FILLED THE IMM5562 AND IMM5669 FORMS BUT I NEEDED EXTRA SPACE TO FILL THE REST OF THE TRAVEL INFORMATION. I OPENED A WORD FILE AND MADE THE SAME SCHEDULE AND FILLED THAT OUT TOO. BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOW I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PDFS BUT I CAN ONLY SUBMIT 1 PDF TO THE PORTAL. I TRIED TO COMBINE THE IRCC FORM WITH MY PDF BUT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT I COULDN'T SEE ANY INFORMATION THAT I HAVE FILLED OUT.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DID YOU LINK THE SEPARATED PAPER TO YOUR IMM5562 OR IMM5669 ?

WOULD BE SO NICE IF YOU CAN HELP ME CAUSE I AM READY TO GO ONLY NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

THX
B

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guys , I received my first ghost update 5 days ago and today received the second ghost update . So I was wondering when I will be receiving the next email. Can anyone explain me about that .

satyaitekela

Sep 21, 2021
Hey guys, I have applied to TR to PR pathway and waiting for AOR. Right now, I am in India, so my PCC is going to expire soon. Do I need to apply for a new PCC?. If so, how do apply for a new PCC? Can I apply directly from India?

ST07

Dec 9, 2021
Hello,
I have a question regarding the photo requirement for TR to PR.
I applied under international graduates (english) stream at 3 p.m. pst. I got ADR yesterday.
I want to confirm do I need to give the backside of the picture along the front combined in a PDF?
Or
just the front side is enough for online applications?
Thank you!