+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tr to pr pathway

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
The guide said not to use abbreviations. However, the fields in the form has a limit as to how many characters it can take? How should I fill it out?

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
How many paystubs were we supposed to upload in TR to Pr application? I only had one. Job starting March 2021

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
For the proof of education i uplaoded degree and transcripts but not the completion letter will it be a problem ? Tr to pr pathway .

Suggestions are welcome TIA

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
With the current tr to pr pathway do we need to be in the express entry pool?
Is anyone following this?
No
Hello guys! I’m applying for TR to PR pathway and the Schedule A - Background /Declaration form needs to be signed? How did you guys sign yours? I can’t type my initials in the space provided. Did you guys do an e-signature, print out and sign or leave it that way? Help pls
There is a digital signature at the end of the aplocation which will covers all your signature hope this helps only use of representaive forms need to sign with pen .good luck

Reactions: MatEst

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
My pcc application has been returned so in that case can i make a new application for my pcc and send it back again . Will it be a problem for tr to pr pathway ?

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I forget to mention my USa visa refusal in my tr to pr pathway but my usa visa i already approved i did not mention in my study or work permit either will it be a problem ?

Sunista

May 26, 2021
I have been working as a essential worker since November 2018 with study permit after june 2020 i worked as a full time and I worked each week different hours as Iam a parttime employee for the store so how can i proof that i am eligible?

Sunista

May 26, 2021
I got letter from my employer for number of hours i worked with them but in the form IMM0130 it's asking hours i worked for week each week i worked different hours what should i fill in them

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
I have been working as a essential worker since November 2018 with study permit after june 2020 i worked as a full time and I worked each week different hours as Iam a parttime employee for the store so how can i proof that i am eligible?
The 1 year of work experience can be acquired through multiple periods of employment but must equal at least 1,560 hours in the 3 years before the application for permanent residence is received. Work experience must be acquired over a period of at least 1 year; work in excess of 30 hours per week over a shorter period cannot compensate for any shorter overall period of experience.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello guys! I’m applying for TR to PR pathway and the Schedule A - Background /Declaration form needs to be signed? How did you guys sign yours? I can’t type my initials in the space provided. Did you guys do an e-signature, print out and sign or leave it that way? Help pls
There's a digital signature at the end that will cover the entire application and all the documents you uploaded. Only the Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) needs a signature.

alisal

May 28, 2021
Did anyone replace successfully any document through web form after submitting his application before getting his/her AOR ?

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Did anyone replace successfully any document through web form after submitting his application before getting his/her AOR ?
I really haven’t heard of anyone submitting documents via web form prior AOR! You may need to wait until you receive your AOR, because thats an indication that an officer has started reviewing your application. It makes sense to send your doc then.