+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tr to pr pathway question!

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, i just submitted tr to pr pathway program last week. But i did not submit my student permit that is already expired 2 years ago. However, i uploaded the pgwp that i own right now and diploma also official transcript. Does it have any problem for processing my pr application?

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
No It wont be a problem at all. You uploaded your work permit which is your current immigration status in Canada hence you are good to go. All the best !

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
I have no idea why they asked about proof authorization to study.. i was so confused when i applied graduates pathway program last week.
The public policy required 1 permit ( study or pgwp) when people start applying.

anyway thank you!

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
So.. it will be a problem?
otherwise the pgwp can be a proof of authroization to study right.. because the basic requirement to get pgwp is study permit

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
PGWP is your authorization to work Whereas Study permit is your authorization to study.

Don't panic now. Upload your Study Permit via IRCC WEBFORM with the explanation that you had originally missed to upload it towards the requirement of "authorization to study" on your document checklist and that you had uploaded your PGWP instead. I don't think that this would be a big deal since you can only get a PGWP if you had a valid study permit in the first place.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello, i just submitted tr to pr pathway program last week. But i did not submit my student permit that is already expired 2 years ago. However, i uploaded the pgwp that i own right now and diploma also official transcript. Does it have any problem for processing my pr application?
Officers just wanna be sure you had authorization to study. Just upload it once you get AOR.

Harshp86

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I recently applied for tr to pr pathway i just want to confirm regarding digital photo i followed all specifications given but my mouth is slightly open will ircc refuse my application .or they will request a new one . My all other documents are complete .

Moha1981

Aug 11, 2019
Hello guys
I am just wondering if I could apply for TR to PR although I applied for PR but paper based, I am certified assistant store manager. Am I eligible to apply or no? Please help

Neetu78

Apr 27, 2021
I recently applied for tr to pr pathway i just want to confirm regarding digital photo i followed all specifications given but my mouth is slightly open will ircc refuse my application .or they will request a new one . My all other documents are complete .
This can delay in result on your application, but NOT refusal. They will request a new one if they want to. :)

Reactions: Harshp86