+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Pathway OR Express Entry?

bagley3232

Jun 13, 2017
Hi everyone, next month, my wife and I will be ready to apply for PR. We'll have around 480 points when we complete the work experience time.

We can also apply under Workers in Canada in the new TR to PR Pathway: essential, non-healthcare stream.

In this situation, our only doubt is: Which of both programs should be faster?

If there is something else we're missing, please tell us.

Thanks!

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, next month, my wife and I will be ready to apply for PR. We'll have around 480 points when we complete the work experience time.

We can also apply under Workers in Canada in the new TR to PR Pathway: essential, non-healthcare stream.

In this situation, our only doubt is: Which of both programs should be faster?

If there is something else we're missing, please tell us.

Thanks!
TR to PR Pathway

Gurleenkc

May 31, 2021
hi i also have same doubt. i have received invitation for express entry and i have also applied for TR to PR pathway. which one is the fastest ?

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
I recommend EE. TR to PR path is not eligible to Bridging Open Work Permit, so if you go through that route and your current visa expiry while processing you will need to apply for a new "regular one" (more time consuming and most likely you need LMIA and it will be a closed permit)

bagley3232

Jun 13, 2017
I recommend EE. TR to PR path is not eligible to Bridging Open Work Permit, so if you go through that route and your current visa expiry while processing you will need to apply for a new "regular one" (more time consuming and most likely you need LMIA and it will be a closed permit)
Thank you for your answer. We have PGWP until 2023. If we apply to TR to PR path, we need to stop working?

Thanks.

Nsingh324

Jul 19, 2021
Hi
I have a question, is TR to PR consider as express entry and can I apply for pnp in Manitoba even with existing TR to PR profile ?