+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Essential Worker (non health care)

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hello Everyone!
Let's keep each other posted!
I submitted my application on 12th July under Non-health care essential worker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhu79

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Just have one question that I want to upload an extra document should I do it now with a webform or wait for aor?
I have seen quite a lot of people updating their info by creating a webform. If you go to your TR to PR portal >>update info>> contact us it will ultimately take you to webform. I believe they will just ask for basic info and UCI number to update your info. so my suggestion is to go ahead and update it.

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
I have seen quite a lot of people updating their info by creating a webform. If you go to your TR to PR portal >>update info>> contact us it will ultimately take you to webform. I believe they will just ask for basic info and UCI number to update your info. so my suggestion is to go ahead and update it.
That’s what I was thinking too that I’ll update it once and if by any chance they say they haven’t received it after aor will make a new webform and send it. :)

Quackisss

Jul 6, 2021
Update on my OWP application. Since my previous work permit expired August 15th I had put in an application for a visitor record also so that if the OWP was rejected for some reason then I would still be in the country legally.

I applied for OWP July 26th then a week ago they asked me to confirm which stream I was applying for and I haven't heard anything else since.

This morning got a letter about my visitor record application saying that it was withdrawn because I have a work permit valid until Dec 31st 2022. So basically it has confirmed I have OWP but I haven't actually got the decision on it yet

Reactions: Sandhu79

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
Update on my OWP application. Since my previous work permit expired August 15th I had put in an application for a visitor record also so that if the OWP was rejected for some reason then I would still be in the country legally.

I applied for OWP July 26th then a week ago they asked me to confirm which stream I was applying for and I haven't heard anything else since.

This morning got a letter about my visitor record application saying that it was withdrawn because I have a work permit valid until Dec 31st 2022. So basically it has confirmed I have OWP but I haven't actually got the decision on it yet
You’ll get your owp and PR, don’t worry

gokcenay

May 18, 2019
Hi friends,
I applied on May 6th at 8 PM. Today I received my first email saying that my application is being processed. I also linked my application. It seems like they are evaluating my eligibility and background check at the moment

Reactions: bvm267 and Sandhu79

Sandhu79

Jul 28, 2021
Hi friends,
I applied on May 6th at 8 PM. Today I received my first email saying that my application is being processed. I also linked my application. It seems like they are evaluating my eligibility and background check at the moment
That’s great congrats! And hope you’ll get your Pr soon!
Keep us updated

Reactions: gokcenay

RushiSuthar

Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys,

Finally, found this forum. Elsewhere I see discussion about IG stream only.

So, Is anyone able to link your essential nonhealthcare application to the GC key account? I applied on 1st July, I can't link it yet.

Reactions: khoicoma

khoicoma

Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys,

Finally, found this forum. Elsewhere I see discussion about IG stream only.

So, Is anyone able to link your essential nonhealthcare application to the GC key account? I applied on 1st July, I can't link it yet.
I applied on May 12th.

Nothing received yet.

Keep updating on this thread guys.:cool::cool: