+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Essential Worker (non health care)

Mari.Mari

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied to the non-health essential stream on May 15 (no update yet). I want to travel for 2-3 weeks, will it affect my application? If so, how?
Is there anyone who travelled and got their PR? My WP is until 2023 and my Visa is until 2027.

Thanks in advance.

megha.btc

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, I had applied on 9th June through essential services - non health care. I haven't heard from IRCC. Also I tried to link my IRCC/GC key account with my TR to PR application but it shows, no such account is found. I am scared now that why are they not showing up any existing TR to PR application and there is no update from IRCC since 9th June so I am unable to know if anything is pending at my side.

sumit3221

Nov 22, 2021
I have a question guys. I applied under Essential Workers(Non-Healthcare). I have exactly 12 months of experience that I have attached which is not continuous. I worked Nov and Dec of 2019, then January, half of feb 2020. Then i got stuck in india for few months. I got back to work in Sept. worked sept, oct, nov, dec of 2020 then january, feb of 2021. in march I started a new job and worked march, april, may 2021. If I count my hours they are way more than 1560 but if i consider 30hours/week they are not enough.

Can somebody please help me out calculating my hours.

I applied in June and was working at the time but could not attach those paystubs as for some reason my employer was having difficulty finding them. Also in May I worked the whole month but only attached the paystubs of last two weeks of the month is that okay?

Nov 24, 2021
Hi, I applied fir TR to PR on May 7th online, and no AOR received yet. I also cannot link my application to my gcKey online account. I am scared why I cannot see my application in my gcKey account and cannot link my application. Do I need to wait until AOR? Could anyone link their application before AOR? Please please respond as I’m very much worried. Thank you

YoYo171717

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, I applied fir TR to PR on May 7th online, and no AOR received yet. I also cannot link my application to my gcKey online account. I am scared why I cannot see my application in my gcKey account and cannot link my application. Do I need to wait until AOR? Could anyone link their application before AOR? Please please respond as I’m very much worried. Thank you
Some people are not able to link for some reason. Even heard people got ECOPR straight away without even linking. So stay positive and hope for the best