Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I understand from the document requirements that the visa officer needs the following before the issue of TRV:
1. Confirm Air Tickets
2. Detailed Itinerary
3. Hotel booking

I am ok with point number 2, and detailed itinerary would have details of the hotels, flight, bur trip and other travel arrangements to support the case if the visa is approved.

Do we need to make flight and hotel reservations while applying for TVR?

We will loose lot of money, if the visa is rejected.

Any suggestions????

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, item 1 and 3 are not required. It make no sense to waste money if TRV is rejected.

prosp

Aug 21, 2013
I have the same question. I don't want to spend 500-800 dollars on flights before I'm rejected. On the other hand, those give more proof of the ability to support yourself and increase the possibility of getting approved. Don't know what to do...

For the itinerary, do you just write some lines of you schedule in a doc or pdf file, or you have better plan?
fresher_2013 said:
Hi,

I understand from the document requirements that the visa officer needs the following before the issue of TRV:
1. Confirm Air Tickets
2. Detailed Itinerary
3. Hotel booking

I am ok with point number 2, and detailed itinerary would have details of the hotels, flight, bur trip and other travel arrangements to support the case if the visa is approved.

Do we need to make flight and hotel reservations while applying for TVR?

We will loose lot of money, if the visa is rejected.

Any suggestions????

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prosp said:
I have the same question. I don't want to spend 500-800 dollars on flights before I'm rejected. On the other hand, those give more proof of the ability to support yourself and increase the possibility of getting approved. Don't know what to do...

For the itinerary, do you just write some lines of you schedule in a doc or pdf file, or you have better plan?
How does those give more proof of the ability to support yourself? Merely showing flight ticket and hotel booking doesn't prove you have financial ability to pay for your own meals, hotel rooms, insurance and transportation while in Canada.

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
steaky said:
How does those give more proof of the ability to support yourself? Merely showing flight ticket and hotel booking doesn't prove you have financial ability to pay for your own meals, hotel rooms, insurance and transportation while in Canada.

i agree. this doesn't guarantee financial capability. i have experience in applying for both single and multiple entry and on all instances, i never had to purchase tickets. you just have to prove that you have all the intentions to go back to your country of origin. you have to establish economic ties with your country (letter of employment, documents showing you have properties that you don't intend to leave behind, etc.)

all the best!

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
invitation letter is also required.. and is asked many a times

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Steaky, please, maybe you can help me to clarify regarding to Application for temporary resident visa IMM5257E

-Details of visit to Canada
-Question #4 (Name, address and relationship of any person(s) or institution(s) I will visit:

As i don't have any relationship with any person or institution in Canada, i have to leave it in blank, but if i do so, i can't click on "Validate " bottom, because it prompt a message "i have to fill out all space".

What information do i have to write on it instead? N/A or None?

No, it's not.
[/quote]

0neTw0

Sep 10, 2013
Ungvar
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2013
steaky said:
No, item 1 and 3 are not required. It make no sense to waste money if TRV is rejected.
Give me a link, to this online service. thanks