+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
I applied for a tourist visa in November 2020,did my biometrics the same month, In April I was told to buy a flexible airticket instead of the previous booking I went ahead and bought . Then in June I was requested to make a payment for my 14days quarantine accommodation which I did from then I have not heard anything from them and am now becoming anxious I don't know what's next. Can someone kindly advise.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No I dont
You can’t travel to Canada due to Covid. You need family in Canada and written authorization to show your travel is essential. Travel is not open for tourists so you will have to wait until travel restrictions are lifted.

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
I am using a travel agent but I was given proof of payment when I login to the hotel website it's giving me my details same thing with my airticket. I had received emails for request for additional documents which requested I make payments for both.

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
You can’t travel to Canada due to Covid. You need family in Canada and written authorization to show your travel is essential. Travel is not open for tourists so you will have to wait until travel restrictions are lifted.
That's what I was told but my visa has not yet been approved that's what's worrying me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am using a travel agent but I was given proof of payment when I login to the hotel website it's giving me my details same thing with my airticket. I had received emails for request for additional documents which requested I make payments for both.
Well ask for a refund because Canada is not open for tourism, plus you don’t have a visa.

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
Well ask for a refund because Canada is not open for tourism, plus you don’t have a visa.
The letter from IRCC requested that I buy a flexible airticket without the actual date of travel and I can change it anytime to suit my date of travel I was told its one of the requirements which was introduced this year

Mwelwa

Jun 30, 2021
I was advised buy the agent to wait till July 21 because they have now started easing travel restrictions.