+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Sharaizz

Feb 23, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
I think online applications are getting approval faster.

I applied for my parents on Aug 23 paper based, review of eligibility started on Aug 26 and application is still in process
Online applications probably do not have to go through administrative processes at Islamabad High Commission, hence faster processing times.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Usually Online applications for Pakistanis processed in Abu Dhabi, not in Islamabad.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Usually Online applications for Pakistanis processed in Abu Dhabi, not in Islamabad.
Islamabad is just operation support center (OSC) and the clerical work and some background check done at there rest is upto mighty shit AUH (which mostly discriminates for Pakistani , as per forum member here ) not me ...

Reactions: Legend6892

ruhaileban

Oct 5, 2019
Applied from: Pakistan
Visa Method: Online (Visit Visa for Self)
Applied: 3rd Sept 2019
Biometrics Letter: 4th Sept 2019
Biometric Completed: 13th Sept 2019
Status change to Eligibility review: 17th Sept 2019
Correspondence Letter: 17th Sept 2019
Than no response yet !

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Islamabad is just operation support center (OSC) and the clerical work and some background check done at there rest is upto mighty shit AUH (which mostly discriminates for Pakistani , as per forum member here ) not me ...
Finally you also admitted the point that some serious discrimination is happening.

Ijaz1

Aug 27, 2019
I apply from Pakistan 31 Jul 2019 but until don't have any response it's have been completed 2 month 7 days but embassy not response to me I'm apply for Canada visit visa
Anyone know how long time it take for decision

zainzindani

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
I apply from Pakistan 31 Jul 2019 but until don't have any response it's have been completed 2 month 7 days but embassy not response to me I'm apply for Canada visit visa
Anyone know how long time it take for decision
You applied paper based or online ?

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
please read again my post ..... I never claim what you saying .. I said as per most forum member not me
Also read my posts, my research is also based as per this forum members visa applications outcome and if some how you still don’t agree with that then don’t even need a reference from anyone else experience and out come. But the fact and truth can’t be hidden and neither anyone of us will get any reward for defending the IRCC for these unfair refusals. The truth is Pakistani applicant breached and violate the Canadian immigration laws and now in consequences the other genuine applicant facing refusals which can be only resolved through government bodies, arguing with each other doesn’t help anyone or change the outcome of visa applications or resolve this issue.

Last edited:

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Also read my posts, my research is also based as per this forum members visa applications outcome and if some how you still don’t agree with that then don’t even need a reference from anyone else experience and out come. But the fact and truth can’t be hidden and neither anyone of us will get any reward for defending the IRCC for these unfair refusals. The truth is Pakistani applicant breached and violate the Canadian immigration laws and now in consequences the other genuine applicant facing refusals which can be only resolved through government bodies, arguing with each other doesn’t help anyone or change the outcome of visa applications or resolve this issue.
neither I am arguing with you nor defending any one else. Also I don’t understand what so you want from Gov to fix this.

My only issue is why people not accepting refusal and try to clear that hurdle but always blame IRCC for unfair treatment (better we improve our economy first than some big country is going to give what we deserve)

For people what want to apply for Canada (especially Pakistani) please assess your profile on Canadian standard before you apply and curse their system.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
And just to add more I was also reject in first time (even having so called everything right) but I did not cry and after having discussion here I reply properly and got my approval in second time within same month

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
neither I am arguing with you nor defending any one else. Also I don’t understand what so you want from Gov to fix this.

My only issue is why people not accepting refusal and try to clear that hurdle but always blame IRCC for unfair treatment (better we improve our economy first than some big country is going to give what we deserve)

For people what want to apply for Canada (especially Pakistani) please assess your profile on Canadian standard before you apply and curse their system.
The point is, there is no transparent policy described and it’s so difficult for a common applicant to learn. Like in UK visa they have a very strict and transparent policy about Finance in their system they want details what money comes in and what goes out and basis of this information they assess most of their applications. I also got rejected in first place where you read my previous post and that was a business visit where I was invited by a Canadian company which manufacturer goods in Canada and USA, they sent me their letter of invitation which clearly says they want me to show their factories and offices in Canada and visa refused on grounds “No legitimate business purpose in Canada” and next time I applied as a tourist visa after one year and all our visas approved with same documents it’s just I added 1 document which is a basic day to day activity plan. In the first page I mentioned all the complete document list but there are many who doesn’t digest one thing also that visa policies do changes time to time and regardless of whatever documents attached or don’t attached if they have to refuse your visa they will refuse it. I know someone who is visiting Canada since 1978 and when the visa was on arrival and his also got refused this year on same silly grounds family ties . When there is strict policy on visa application you can’t make it flexible from your documents. Every visa application is unique on its own but certain basic things are always common in most of the visa applications.

nisark

May 1, 2019
I am Pakistani National and and it has been almost 100 days passed now but still awaiting for the Final Decision on my TRV visa.

I have applied for TRV visa from Dubai with the following timeline. My first application has been refused and this is my second application

Application Submitted: 03 July
Online Submission Confirmation: 04 July
Bio letter Received: 15, August, 2019

The current status is showing below

" We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Usually people get decision after few days after receiving bio letter but i am still awaiting......Wait is a Pain and not sure how long it will take further and Anyone has similar experience and share his/her experience and can comment if this is a positive sign ?