+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

ruhaileban

Oct 5, 2019
My Application has been refused on the following ground if anyone is expert here please let me know how to proceed further.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Following was my case for your reference.

Applied from: Pakistan
Visa Method: Online (Visit Visa for Self)
Applied: 3rd Sept 2019
Biometrics Letter: 4th Sept 2019
Biometric Completed: 13th Sept 2019
Status change to Eligibility review: 17th Sept 2019
Correspondence Letter: 17th Sept 2019

Ijaz1

Aug 27, 2019
Yesterday I got biometric email validity massage and pray for me Allah successful to me to get a visa

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
I apply in Jul 31 and yesterday I got biometric validity email
I applied on 8th October
Applying 2nd time for my parents and younger brother, first time applied online, this time applied through VFS, let's see how much time they're going to take.
They already have biometrics and ran background check last time.

TheBelle

Oct 21, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Tourist Visa last week of September and do my biometrics first week of October. How long would it take to process the Visa? I haven’t heard anything from the embassy.

Ijaz1

Aug 27, 2019
How can I link application and check my current status I try alot of time but it's say based on your information record not found