+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Dear ABC

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
How come this email ? This email only received when you submit your passport at the VFS. If you didn’t submit any passport why they sending you this email ?

Reactions: Mariah khakwani

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
No idea i applied online passports still with me i think its mistake or new criteria.
if you applied online so passport will be with you if they approve they will ask you to submit passport either you will get refusal letter Good Luck

PK CU

Jan 11, 2019
if you applied online so passport will be with you if they approve they will ask you to submit passport either you will get refusal letter Good Luck
But online status is same there is no change still my application is under process.

Ghias_mahmood

Nov 23, 2017
I applied online for trv on 17 january got biometric done on 1 February from vfs lahore office can anyone tell how much time will it take for visa application decision.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I applied online for trv on 17 january got biometric done on 1 February from vfs lahore office can anyone tell how much time will it take for visa application decision.
No time can be given and did you recived biometrics confirmation letter in your cic account ?

Ghias_mahmood

Nov 23, 2017
No i didnt recieved biometric confirmation letter from cic but the biometric number and expiry date other details are updated on my login.