+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Dear Forum members and moderators,

I Would like to share my Canada visa experience with all forum members to help and support them in their visa applications. That’s why posting such a big content to help everyone who intent to apply Canada TRV Visa. However my Canada business visit visa was also refused in September 2017, I was going to USA for exhibition in 2017 and applied online based visa in 2017 which was refused in 2017. In my covering letter I mentioned about my previous refusal and also attached the photographs of my 2017 USA travel. I had very less hope about it that I will get the visa because of my previous refusal. But I took the chance because I was traveling to USA again with my family to attend some business exhibition so I planned again and took the Chance to apply for the tourist visa so together we will visit both USA and Canada.

Applied as a tourist visa with my family. I was holding UK Valid Visa, Schengen Valid Visa, USA Valid Visa and China Valid Visa.

My family was holding Valid US Visa and had a Schengen Visa on which they traveled to Germany along with me in September 2018.

TRV Visa timeline along with my family.

DOCUMENTS INDEX

1: PASSPORTS AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS:
  • a) Completed Canada Visa Form (IMM5257E)
  • b) Completed Travel History Form (IMM5257B_1)
  • c) Completed Family information form (IMM5645E)
  • d) Completed Family Authorisation form (IMM5713E)
  • e) Signed Visa Application, Covering letter
  • f) Copy of Refusal letter of Canada in 2017 vide UCI: xx-xxxx-xxxxx Application no.:Vxxxxxxxxx
  • g) Original Current Passports
  • h) Previous Original Passports
  • i) Current Passport colour photo copies
  • j) NIC Copy
  • k) Child Registration Certificate (B-Form) by NADRA, Birth Certificate copies
  • l) NADRA Marriage Registration Certificate (English Translated)
  • m) Family registration certificate with parents
  • n) Family registration certificate with wife
  • o) Complete Travel History of Last 08 Years with Passport Entry Exit Stamps and dates
  • p) Previous Valid & Expired VISA Copies of UK VISA & Schengen.

2: VISIT INFORMATION, ACCOMODATION & TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT DOCUMENTS:
  • a) Airline reservation Itinerary from New York to Toronto and departure from Toronto to New York.
  • b) Complete Itinerary and travel plan of 5 Days stays in Toronto Canada.
  • c) Canada Hotel Bookings
  • d) Airline reservation Itinerary Karachi to Los Angeles and return from New York to Karachi.
  • e) USA Los Angeles and New York Hotel bookings.
  • f) My business meetings and appointments confirmations print outs.

3: BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENTS DOCUMENTS AND 3RD PARTY EVIDENCES:
  • a) Business port folio, includes company profile on letter head,
  • b) our company website print out.
  • c) NTN Certificate copies
  • d) Chamber of Commerce Membership Certificate and Membership card copies
4: 3RD PARTY EVIDENCES
  • a) Distribution certificate of various USA, UK and European companies which certifies that My company is doing business with them.

5: FINANCIAL SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
  • a) Bank Statement & Accounts maintenance Certificate for both business and personal accounts
  • b) Credit card Statements for all the Credits I have

6: MISCELLEANOUS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOCUMENTS:
  1. 1. Photographs from my previous shows attendances in UK , Germany, USA and other various show around the world and our family photos from our recent Europe Trip in 2018.

Applied Paper based from Karachi VAC on 11th December 2018. Here are the list of documents I attached to support my visa application.

EMAIL CORRESPONDENCES

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2018-12-11 12:00:11 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2018-12-12 05:06:27 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

GOT THIS EMAIL ON 04TH JANUARY 2019 FROM CIC CANADA

validity of your biometric information

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until xxxx/xx/xx (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.

Got another email from VFS on 07th January 2019

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-01-07 10:08:04 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Then Just after few mins got another email from VFS

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on 2019-01-07 11:46:38 AM GMT Standard Time . We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(Pakistan OC,Islamabad). Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Then after 2 hours got this email.

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx is on transit and been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Pakistan OC,Islamabad Office, on 2019-01-07 11:46:53 AM GMT Standard Time for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Then on 08th January 2019

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Canada Visa Application Centre,Karachi, on 2019-01-08 05:24:03 AM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection between 9AM to 5PM. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

CONCLUSION:

However I didn’t link any of my applications online. We were 3 applicants me, my wife and my infant daughter.
Finally Passport Collected on 08th January 2019, Visa(s) were stamped on all passports.

TOTAL TIME IT TOOK, AROUND 27 DAYS FROM KARACHI ,PAKISTAN

I Wish everyone all the best and thanks to all forum members for sharing their experiences to help and support everyone for applying their Canada TRV.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Haseeb

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018

I Would like to share my Canada visa experience with all forum members to help and support them in their visa applications. That’s why posting such a big content to help everyone who intent to apply Canada TRV Visa. However my Canada business visit visa was also refused in September 2017, I was going to USA for exhibition in 2017 and applied online based visa in 2017 which was refused in 2017. In my covering letter I mentioned about my previous refusal and also attached the photographs of my 2017 USA travel. I had very less hope about it that I will get the visa because of my previous refusal. But I took the chance because I was traveling to USA again with my family to attend some business exhibition so I planned again and took the Chance to apply for the tourist visa so together we will visit both USA and Canada.

Applied as a tourist visa with my family. I was holding UK Valid Visa, Schengen Valid Visa, USA Valid Visa and China Valid Visa.

My family was holding Valid US Visa and had a Schengen Visa on which they traveled to Germany along with me in September 2018.

DOCUMENTS INDEX

• f) Copy of Refusal letter of Canada in 2017 vide UCI: xx-xxxx-xxxxx Application no.:Vxxxxxxxxx
  • j) NIC Copy
  • o) Complete Travel History of Last 08 Years with Passport Entry Exit Stamps and dates

• a) Airline reservation Itinerary from New York to Toronto and departure from Toronto to New York.
  • d) Airline reservation Itinerary Karachi to Los Angeles and return from New York to Karachi.

• a) Distribution certificate of various USA, UK and European companies which certifies that My company is doing business with them.

• a) Bank Statement & Accounts maintenance Certificate for both business and personal accounts

1. 1. Photographs from my previous shows attendances in UK , Germany, USA and other various show around the world and our family photos from our recent Europe Trip in 2018.

Applied Paper based from Karachi VAC on 11th December 2018. Here are the list of documents I attached to support my visa application.

EMAIL CORRESPONDENCES

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2018-12-11 12:00:11 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2018-12-12 05:06:27 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until xxxx/xx/xx (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-01-07 10:08:04 AM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on 2019-01-07 11:46:38 AM GMT Standard Time . We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(Pakistan OC,Islamabad). Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx is on transit and been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Pakistan OC,Islamabad Office, on 2019-01-07 11:46:53 AM GMT Standard Time for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxx Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in Canada Visa Application Centre,Karachi, on 2019-01-08 05:24:03 AM GMT Standard Time is ready for collection between 9AM to 5PM. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

CONCLUSION:

However I didn’t link any of my applications online. We were 3 applicants me, my wife and my infant daughter.
Finally Passport Collected on 08th January 2019, Visa(s) were stamped on all passports.

I Wish everyone all the best and thanks to all forum members for sharing their experiences to help and support everyone for applying their Canada TRV.

Thanks and Kind Regards
Haseeb
Congrats Haseeb Bhai,
wow 27 days! i applied on 4th December and still in waiting,

Gemstone

Dec 29, 2018
Hi i applied on 30 november 2018 visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been received at the ISLAMABAD VAC on 2018/11/30 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ISLAMABAD ,for processing.
What does it mean? How many days approximately they will take for decision ..? Till now 42 days passed...Need ur reviews

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi i applied on 30 november 2018 visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been received at the ISLAMABAD VAC on 2018/11/30 and is on transit to the IRCC Office in ISLAMABAD ,for processing.
What does it mean? How many days approximately they will take for decision ..? Till now 42 days passed...Need ur reviews
Depends on which category you applied for ? I believe your case is under process once the decision has been made on your application you will receive biometric validity email from CIC and after that email you will get your passport in next 3-4 days. So wait for that biometric email.

Zarshah Khan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Depends on which category you applied for ? I believe your case is under process once the decision has been made on your application you will receive biometric validity email from CIC and after that email you will get your passport in next 3-4 days. So wait for that biometric email.
i got bio metric validity email today. can i expect my decision in next 3-4 days?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

DOCUMENTS INDEX

• j) NIC Copy

EMAIL CORRESPONDENCES

Dear HASEEB,

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Regards,

VFS Global

Dear HASEEB,ALI

Regards,

VFS Global

CONCLUSION:

Thanks and Kind Regards
Haseeb
Congratulations @haseebali finally you got visa this time the best part is you didn't loose hope and you tried and got it ..very informative post for new applicants have a safe trip

PK CU

Jan 11, 2019
Dear ABC

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

PK CU

Jan 11, 2019
I APPLIED ONLINE ON DATED 19-12-2018 BIOMETIRC ON 9-1-2019 TODAY RECEIVED ABOVE EMAIL AND THERE IS NO CHANGE
ON ONLINE STATUS STILL UNDER PROCESS PLEASE HELP