+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
Ooh sory to hear this ....when was your biomatrics plz mention the date and when you got refusal letter ???
I got the letter sep 3 and today got the refusal email its really sad was so hopeful
need to show stronger ties but I agree with haseeb sometimes they let go big things and sometimes even with genuine applicant they refuse
are you still waiting ?
I pray Allah grants the rest of of the applicants here that still have not heard back ameen

Reactions: Mariah khakwani

Mariah khakwani

Sep 5, 2019
I got the letter sep 3 and today got the refusal email its really sad was so hopeful
need to show stronger ties but I agree with haseeb sometimes they let go big things and sometimes even with genuine applicant they refuse
are you still waiting ?
I pray Allah grants the rest of of the applicants here that still have not heard back ameen
It means your biomatrics done on sep 3 ???
Did you applied for tourist visa ?

Yes im still waiting ....my biomatrics done on June 26

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the clarification it helped me a lot
surely will be applying again will order notes
brother please help me in ideas how to show strong ties property job etc what else?
that is the only concern they showed
perhaps you can share what you showed in ties since you got the visa back in feb I believe
please help me out
@shayan1 whatever documents I have attached in my next application you will find it on the first page of this thread, there is no other document I have attached. I hope this will help , don't get disheartened but this time they are refusing Pakistani applicant drastically so I trust whatever documents you provided they were the best , just compare it from my list but there is nothing much you can do when there is a strict or no-visa policy.

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
@shayan1 whatever documents I have attached in my next application you will find it on the first page of this thread, there is no other document I have attached. I hope this will help , don't get disheartened but this time they are refusing Pakistani applicant drastically so I trust whatever documents you provided they were the best , just compare it from my list but there is nothing much you can do when there is a strict or no-visa policy.
ok thanks so much I will see
inshAllah may Allah make all of us successful
thanks for your help I really appreciate it

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
It means your biomatrics done on sep 3 ???
Did you applied for tourist visa ?

Yes im still waiting ....my biomatrics done on June 26
no I got biometrics validity letter on sep 3 I applied june 20 today got the refusal email
inshAllah you will get it don't worry I pray you get the visa ameen
can you share what you attached to show strong ties that's the reason they gave me for refusal

Reactions: Mariah khakwani

Mariah khakwani

Sep 5, 2019
no I got biometrics validity letter on sep 3 I applied june 20 today got the refusal email
inshAllah you will get it don't worry I pray you get the visa ameen
can you share what you attached to show strong ties that's the reason they gave me for refusal

We applied through visa consaltant im not exactly sure probably he showed my parents n sibblings n my husband's parents and our land as well ....

nmatter

May 12, 2019
The problem is they assess all applications very strictly for Pakistani applicants throughout the year it only become lenient for certain time in year, another major issue is that our applications are processed in Abudhabi who hired majority of their staff from another neighbouring countries who assess our applications more precisely in a fear that if they made any mistake they will lose their job so they do reject Pakistani applicants even on a punctuation mistake and when they are lenient which is very rare they even ignore a big time mistake or misrepresentation but that's only a miracle. If you see and compare the ratio the other neighbouring countries have a very good ratios of approvals the primary reason is that their applications are processed in their own country they don't outsource. So there is a big impact on the out come of your visa applications. Secondly our country people also misuse the visa and violate the immigration rules in return the genuine applicants have to pay the penalty in the shape of high refusals. I wish you all the best for your future applications. Don't lose hope but keep this one thing in your mind that whenever you make another application provide as much documents and evidence as possible, just assume this that your application will be processed someone who doesn't know anything about you and he have very negative thoughts about you and your country, it's your responsibility to give that confidence to that stranger that he should believe you and grant you the visa and make this easier and understandable as much as possible for the visa officer.
Can you provide some statistics about your claim for neighboring country ? I am also a Pakistani but don’t believe in your statements unless you have evidence / statistics.

Same goes to visa granted to neighboring country More compare to Pakistan (please provide statistics)

I know it’s hard to accept refusal (myself got refusal for first time but got in second time in same month after addressing refusal point)

Above is my experience and before placing any blame please make sure you have something to prove that.

Most important all VO always want to see applicant intent to return and this is most hard part to convince (in absence of any face to face meeting) and you need to convince them by your documents only.

Thanks

Last edited:

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Can you provide some statistics about your claim for neighboring country ? I am also a Pakistani but don’t believe in your statements unless you have evidence / statistics.

Same goes to visa granted to neighboring country More compare to Pakistan (please provide statistics)

I know it’s hard to accept refusal (myself got refusal for first time but got in second time in same month after addressing refusal point)

Above is my experience and before placing any blame please make sure you have something to prove that.

Most important all VO always want to see applicant intent to return and this is most hard part to convince (in absence of any face to face meeting) and you need to convince them by your documents only.

Thanks
Well the forum is full of evidences and surprises if you go through and do a 1 to 1 comparison you will get an answer to that.

The processing time is mentioned on cic website for many countries is less than 15 days where as in last 2 years this was never less then 30 days for Pakistan and now it’s 57 days.

I also got refused in 2017 where I was going to do a business meeting in Canada and then again I got the tourist visa in 2018 which is valid until 2026.

We all are here to discuss and share our experiences and current trends to help other forum members and new applicants. May be you do agree with the point or not but visa policies do change and revise all the time for all countries, before there was no SDS program but now last month it was introduce for Pakistani applicants as well where they do get an answer within 20 days.

Every visa application is different and unique to each other but the point which they raise in their refusal letters are also beyond the understanding of a common person. Like they don’t even give you a satisfactory explanation and reason either so you can improve, you always have to improve things based upon your own assumptions. For example if you go through the UK visa refusal letter they most commonly refuse Pakistani applicants on finance because we are unable to provide them a satisfactory evidence about our income but they do mention, highlight and raise their concerns in their refusal letters, that this is the primary cause of the refusal of your UK visa, where we don’t see such details in Canada refusal letters.

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012

Thanks
hi
do you mind sharing how you made you application stronger? I got refusal letter today based on ties even though I provided letter from company my intended plan to what I was gonna do. please do share it might help me now that I also want to re-apply soon Thank you

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
hi
do you mind sharing how you made you application stronger? I got refusal letter today based on ties even though I provided letter from company my intended plan to what I was gonna do. please do share it might help me now that I also want to re-apply soon Thank you
I attached a family registration certificate from NADRA to confirm the family ties. I also mentioned in my covering letter about my dependant relatives consisting of my parents and sibling. Made a transparent day to day itinerary and attached all the confirm hotel bookings where I intended to stay and also described my interest that I want to see this , visit this etc etc. The compete index and list of documents are on first page of this post.

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
I attached a family registration certificate from NADRA to confirm the family ties. I also mentioned in my covering letter about my dependant relatives consisting of my parents and sibling. Made a transparent day to day itinerary and attached all the confirm hotel bookings where I intended to stay and also described my interest that I want to see this , visit this etc etc. The compete index and list of documents are on first page of this post.
yes I saw your post earlier brother helped me a lot I am happy you got multiple visa mashAllah
I was just curious how @nmatter made his application stronger and got accepted so soon

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
yes I saw your post earlier brother helped me a lot I am happy you got multiple visa mashAllah
I was just curious how @nmatter made his application stronger and got accepted so soon
Well he forgot to attach some important document or didn’t provide some important information but in his next application he fulfilled those requirements and got the visa. So don’t worry , relax and re-study your documents with a fresh mind tomorrow, assume yourself that you are a visa officer and based upon your refusal what important information and documents you want to see in your next application to grant a visa. Sometimes most applicant doesn’t fill the Canada travel history and family information form which become the cause of their refusal.