+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
You applied from where ? Which nationality and what’s your timeline ? I suggest you must request the GCMS notes and after going through that you apply again with a strong covering letter.
That's what I plan to do! applied online 04 Aug from UAE, Paki origin.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
That's what I plan to do! applied online 04 Aug from UAE, Paki origin.
What’s the reason of refusal ? Do you believe you missed anything or perhaps applied without some important documents because most of the applicants believes that once they granted the visa they don’t need to provide the bundle of documents in their next visa application and they skip some compulsory documents. I have been through such an over confident situation and faced a refusal but too be honest I am so sorry for this refusal and big time disappointment.

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
What’s the reason of refusal ? Do you believe you missed anything or perhaps applied without some important documents because most of the applicants believes that once they granted the visa they don’t need to provide the bundle of documents in their next visa application and they skip some compulsory documents. I have been through such an over confident situation and faced a refusal but too be honest I am so sorry for this refusal and big time disappointment.
Well, I submitted every required document as well as a covering letter with complete details of my stay. I have a good travel history to UK/EUROPE/CANADA ETC. Refusal reasons: Immigration status, Ties in COR/CANADA. Though I had sufficient funds for my trip.

Last edited:

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Well, I submitted every required document as well as a covering letter with complete details of my stay. I have a good travel history to UK/EUROPE/CANADA ETC. Refusal reasons: Immigration status, Ties in COR/CANADA. Thought I had sufficient funds for my trip.
Before this I used to thought that UK visa is the hardest and the impossible one to obtain on Pakistani passport but now Canada visit visa is the one. They are so generous, fast and efficient with neighbouring countries visa processing and refusal ratio is very low , where as too much , strict and slow for us. I hope and pray that this can be improved for us.

Reactions: Legend6892

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
Before this I used to thought that UK visa is the hardest and the impossible one to obtain on Pakistani passport but now Canada visit visa is the one. They are so generous, fast and efficient with neighbouring countries visa processing and refusal ratio is very low , where as too much , strict and slow for us. I hope and pray that this can be improved for us.
Well its hard to accept the refusal. However, no other option then to move on with time and prepare again when the time is right with a different VO. Indeed, They are very generous with neighboring countries.

Reactions: haseebali

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Well its hard to accept the refusal. However, no other option then to move on with time and prepare again when the time is right with a different VO. Indeed, They are very generous with neighboring countries.
That’s the spirit champ ! I wish you good luck and all the best !

Reactions: Mbukhari

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
guys I got refusal letter I applied june 20 I am shocked I was so hopeful
the only reason they gave was they are not satisfied I will leave Canada
so can anybody help me make a stronger application where what can I show to satisfy the officer
and if anyone who got approved in the past what did you attach to make sure they believe you will come back
Allah knows best why thing happen I still wish the rest of you best of luck and I pray you all get the visa inshAllah

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
so can anybody help me make a stronger application where what can I show to satisfy the officer
and if anyone who got approved in the past what did you attach to make sure they believe you will come back
Allah knows best why thing happen I still wish the rest of you best of luck and I pray you all get the visa inshAllah
Oh my God, that's another refusal after such a long wait. Can't believe why so unfair ? Dear @shayan1 I am so sorry about your refusal. When did you got the refusal and you got email from abudhabi immigration ? Please share your timeline.

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
Oh my God, that's another refusal after such a long wait. Can't believe why so unfair ? Dear @shayan1 I am so sorry about your refusal. When did you got the refusal and you got email from abudhabi immigration ? Please share your timeline.
i got the letter today I applied june 20 biometrics validity letter sep 3
can you tell me how to improve on ties so they believe I am a tourist I have parents in Pakistan I was gonna come back
any help would be appreciated

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
i got the letter today I applied june 20 biometrics validity letter sep 3
can you tell me how to improve on ties so they believe I am a tourist I have parents in Pakistan I was gonna come back
any help would be appreciated
It means you got the biometrics validity letter on 3rd September 2019 and today after 3 days 6th September you got the refusal letter in your email. You didn't link your application right ? What was your actual plan I mean how many days you intended to stay in Canada ? What's your job , any relatives or friends in Canada.

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
It means you got the biometrics validity letter on 3rd September 2019 and today after 3 days 6th September you got the refusal letter in your email. You didn't link your application right ? What was your actual plan I mean how many days you intended to stay in Canada ? What's your job , any relatives or friends in Canada.
no I didn't link brother I just thought I'll wait
my plan was two weeks showed them the whole plan I have cousin who sent a letter as well back in june when I applied I work in IT at beaconhouse so how to make application stronger for next time all they said was don't believe I will leave which is ridiculous because I attached everything from my office help me out please @haseebali

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
no I didn't link brother I just thought I'll wait
my plan was two weeks showed them the whole plan I have cousin who sent a letter as well back in june when I applied I work in IT at beaconhouse so how to make application stronger for next time all they said was don't believe I will leave which is ridiculous because I attached everything from my office help me out please @haseebali
The problem is they assess all applications very strictly for Pakistani applicants throughout the year it only become lenient for certain time in year, another major issue is that our applications are processed in Abudhabi who hired majority of their staff from another neighbouring countries who assess our applications more precisely in a fear that if they made any mistake they will lose their job so they do reject Pakistani applicants even on a punctuation mistake and when they are lenient which is very rare they even ignore a big time mistake or misrepresentation but that's only a miracle. If you see and compare the ratio the other neighbouring countries have a very good ratios of approvals the primary reason is that their applications are processed in their own country they don't outsource. So there is a big impact on the out come of your visa applications. Secondly our country people also misuse the visa and violate the immigration rules in return the genuine applicants have to pay the penalty in the shape of high refusals. I wish you all the best for your future applications. Don't lose hope but keep this one thing in your mind that whenever you make another application provide as much documents and evidence as possible, just assume this that your application will be processed someone who doesn't know anything about you and he have very negative thoughts about you and your country, it's your responsibility to give that confidence to that stranger that he should believe you and grant you the visa and make this easier and understandable as much as possible for the visa officer.

Reactions: Legend6892

Mariah khakwani

Sep 5, 2019
Ooh sory to hear this ....when was your biomatrics plz mention the date and when you got refusal letter ???

shayan1

Sep 7, 2012
The problem is they assess all applications very strictly for Pakistani applicants throughout the year it only become lenient for certain time in year, another major issue is that our applications are processed in Abudhabi who hired majority of their staff from another neighbouring countries who assess our applications more precisely in a fear that if they made any mistake they will lose their job so they do reject Pakistani applicants even on a punctuation mistake and when they are lenient which is very rare they even ignore a big time mistake or misrepresentation but that's only a miracle. If you see and compare the ratio the other neighbouring countries have a very good ratios of approvals the primary reason is that their applications are processed in their own country they don't outsource. So there is a big impact on the out come of your visa applications. Secondly our country people also misuse the visa and violate the immigration rules in return the genuine applicants have to pay the penalty in the shape of high refusals. I wish you all the best for your future applications. Don't lose hope but keep this one thing in your mind that whenever you make another application provide as much documents and evidence as possible, just assume this that your application will be processed someone who doesn't know anything about you and he have very negative thoughts about you and your country, it's your responsibility to give that confidence to that stranger that he should believe you and grant you the visa and make this easier and understandable as much as possible for the visa officer.
Thanks for the clarification it helped me a lot
surely will be applying again will order notes
brother please help me in ideas how to show strong ties property job etc what else?
that is the only concern they showed
perhaps you can share what you showed in ties since you got the visa back in feb I believe
please help me out