+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

Bilalmalikm

Jun 8, 2019
yes, you can apply with you father while your wife and kids stay back as your family ties to home country. you can even apply alone if you have reasonable bank statement and your father can sponsor your visit by providing sponsor letter. but still even if you and your father both apply together, you ll have to show your own ties to your home country and same to your father.
good luck
Well i want to take my wife and kids with me on a visit to canada. Are there any chances that they will accept our case or does it seem hard btw my fathers bank balance is 50000 canadian dollars which i will show as my travel expence.

AunPirzada

Jun 8, 2019
processing time for pakistan is 38 days after they receive your biometrics and that time is to process 80% of applications. people may get their resuly in 15_20 days but in few cases it can take couple of months as well. Pakistan applications are processed in Abu Dhabi and there were local eid holidays from 2nd june to 8th june at abu dhabi, so embassy remain closed.your biometrics were updated on 17th May so you ll be hopefully expecting your decision in this week I.e anywhere between 9th of june to 14th of june
good luck
Thanks man. Let's see

alexhocain

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Well i want to take my wife and kids with me on a visit to canada. Are there any chances that they will accept our case or does it seem hard btw my fathers bank balance is 50000 canadian dollars which i will show as my travel expence.
No one can predict the chances of getting visa as each application is unique and handled with it's own scenario. you can only make your application strong and convince VO that you have enough reasons to come back.
good luck

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear all members
Please advise me we applied 22 March 20 May immigration Afficer send me refusal letter by mail today we check states global
Still prcessing
Please advise me why this

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
my father applied for his visa on 24th of April. I linked his application to my online account. Got biometrics correspondence letter on the 2nd of June and haven't heard anything since. current status is "Processing background check" and "Reviewing Eligibilty". How long would it take from here? It already over the 40 days processing time even after taking into account the Eid holidays in Abu Dhabi. He is ex-military. Would that delay his case?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
my father applied for his visa on 24th of April. I linked his application to my online account. Got biometrics correspondence letter on the 2nd of June and haven't heard anything since. current status is "Processing background check" and "Reviewing Eligibilty". How long would it take from here? It already over the 40 days processing time even after taking into account the Eid holidays in Abu Dhabi. He is ex-military. Would that delay his case?
It's around the corner
I applied for family on 10th April
Got correspondence letter on 9th
Refusal today at 1am Pakistani time
There was no movement for 59 days

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
It's around the corner
I applied for family on 10th April
Got correspondence letter on 9th
Refusal today at 1am Pakistani time
There was no movement for 59 days
AlhamduLillah (Praise be to God), he was asked to submit his passport today. I wasn't as concerned about rejection as I was about delays because of experiences of other people who had military history. I'm sorry yours was rejected

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
AlhamduLillah (Praise be to God), he was asked to submit his passport today. I wasn't as concerned about rejection as I was about delays because of experiences of other people who had military history. I'm sorry yours was rejected
congratulations bro, Alhumdulillah, I don't know why my family's application was refused, I have provided them more than sufficient documents but still they refused. Already applied for GCMS notes, let's see why VO has refused.

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear all members
Please advice me we apply 22 March -19
20 May immigration Afficer send me mail
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates
Today we check states vf global
My states still in processing my file
Please advise me what is this

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Dear all members
Please advice me we apply 22 March -19
20 May immigration Afficer send me mail
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

You have been found inadmissible to Canada in accordance with paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA. In accordance with paragraph A40(2)(a), you will remain inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years from the date of this letter or from the date a previous removal order was enforced.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates
Today we check states vf global
My states still in processing my file
Please advise me what is this
This is bad. You are now banned from Canada for 5 years. It seems you did not mentioned something correctly or withheld information in your application.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
If we applied again passible
You roaming around in different thread and asking same question ..

As everyone said “You don’t have any chances for another 5 YEARS” because you are BANNED, So please stop asking for any way out

Thanks

Zav211

Jun 18, 2019
AlhamduLillah (Praise be to God), he was asked to submit his passport today. I wasn't as concerned about rejection as I was about delays because of experiences of other people who had military history. I'm sorry yours was rejected[/QUOT
congratulations bro, Alhumdulillah, I don't know why my family's application was refused, I have provided them more than sufficient documents but still they refused. Already applied for GCMS notes, let's see why VO has refused.
Hello,

My sister applied paper-based application from Islamabad on May 7th, Got the Correspondance letter for biometric on 16th June however the biometric was submitted with application back in May. When should I expect the decision??