+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

FaeDreams

Aug 11, 2021
Thank you....Biometrics done in 2016 and is valid for 10 years.
Congrats to you both! In regards to submitting her passport, is the process still sending it through a courier to the VAC due to Covid, or will she be dropping it off directly at the VAC ?

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Good news guys I got PPR today for my mom. She has never travelled
My first application was refused on nov 1 and then I applied again on Nov 26 and got approved today
That's great. Congrats. What's the purpose of visit you had in the letter ? What difference you did for the 2nd application from the first one?

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
The first application, I wrote that she wanted to stay for 4 months assist with my child , The first application I made some mistakes that was my fault and plus I was rushing to get it in. The second application I wrote that she is spending two weeks for vacation and also I took the time to prove that she has ties to Jamaica and her financial status.

Reactions: Khadeen and LorLor

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
The first application, I wrote that she wanted to stay for 4 months assist with my child , The first application I made some mistakes that was my fault and plus I was rushing to get it in. The second application I wrote that she is spending two weeks for vacation and also I took the time to prove that she has ties to Jamaica and her financial status.
very happy to hear this.. I wish everyone else also hears of their visas. some waits are so painful

Reactions: CherDTing

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
congrats!!

SBW

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
[/QUOTE

Did your eligibility status change before getting PPR?