+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Came across a lot of forums that mentioned you should apply again if you applied before September 7th.
It said that but it also said if your situation changed since then. I see where others reapply and still waiting from September.

LorLor

Jul 27, 2020
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
Persons I know of who have applied after September received a response (whether rejection/ approval) within the 30 day time frame

Reactions: Khadeen

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Persons I know of who have applied after September received a response (whether rejection/ approval) within the 30 day time frame
Idk yah, at this point idk what Canada doing. Because i am sure there are persons here that applied since September and is yet to get a response and they had said processing time is 30 days.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Does that also mean that the progress bar doesn't mean anything?
For some application it will start eligibility and it may take months to get a response while some will not show that it start and just update to request passport.

Shellzie

Dec 5, 2021
For some application it will start eligibility and it may take months to get a response while some will not show that it start and just update to request passport.
I agree. There is not consistency with how they do things these days

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
I received PPR 4 days after eligibility started. But anyway my application exceeded normal processing time