+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
What is the difference between the new portal and the GC key portal?
I don’t even know . Because when I filled out the questionnaire on the website it said apply through IRCC portal but I had no clue that it was a different portal from the GC Key. I see people saying it ask for less documents so I’m not even sure. Some else was also saying they were processing the applications for both portals at the same speed. I think the new portal was suppose to be faster like 14-30 days to get an answer.

flowers88

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don’t even know . Because when I filled out the questionnaire on the website it said apply through IRCC portal but I had no clue that it was a different portal from the GC Key. I see people saying it ask for less documents so I’m not even sure. Some else was also saying they were processing the applications for both portals at the same speed. I think the new portal was suppose to be faster like 14-30 days to get an answer.
Thank you! Oh I see....I think I apply on the gc key portal. I am praying that I get a response next week.

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Does anyone know date when the Canadian Embassy will be closed for the holidays?

Last edited: