+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa applied online in May 2nd week from India join here

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes review of eligibility start just on 3rd day, in some cases it hardly changes and directly decision come. In my case eligibility review started after 15 days and PPR 17 days after. And no message came when they start eligibility.
I learned something new, In online application, when we get passport request, the final decision keep showing "Processing your application". Final decision changes to approved only when visa got stamped at Delhi visa office.
Thanks for info.

2nd part of application being in process untill stamping is a common thing, it happened during my PR application as well

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018
Hello,

I submitted my online application for a visitors visa on 18th May.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Does this mean they have started reviewing the application? This message has been there for a week.
Does anyone know how long it will take? I have to leave on the 10th of June for Canada

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Hello,

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Does this mean they have started reviewing the application? This message has been there for a week.
Does anyone know how long it will take? I have to leave on the 10th of June for Canada
Yes,they have started reviewing
However,even if you get your PPR today I don’t think that you will be able to leave on 10th of June

Last edited:

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,

When you noticed "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Do you remember the date?

After these status maximum there will be 3-4 days time they will take for final decision.

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
When you noticed "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.". Do you remember the date?

After these status maximum there will be 3-4 days time they will take for final decision.
My decision came after 18 days from start of eligibility. And passport stamping takes atleast 10 working days

Jun 4, 2018

I think it was on the 30th of May. The status still shows the same
Hopefully it happens this week

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
Processing time changed today to 28 days (Paper Application)

Gurpreetji2000

Feb 17, 2018
Applied on line May 15
JUNE 7 got rejected,
Travel history and financial asset.
He had $25000 in bank . All white money...

Deep.calm

Jun 9, 2018
22/05/2017

Today I recieved a email with subject "visitor Acknowledgment" from noReplyDelhi
Stating my application and UCI number.

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

Although there was no change in GcKey account.

How much average time it take after this???
I applied for TRV on 23 rd may 2018 but still status is showing being process in visa office new delhi

Jun 4, 2018
Hello

My visa got approved today and I got an email to submit my passport for stamping
How long does stamping usually take? I will submit my passport to the Bangalore VFS

I am travelling on the 21st of June- is there any way of availing express service for stamping?

Last edited:
Reactions: patelbrijesh_49