+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOUGHEST SITUATION CAN ANY ONE GUIDE

samis_90

Jul 4, 2018
Hi every one. I have a very strange situation. I am a 32 year old female from north India, did my masters in Computer applications in 2011 and then worked for about a year in my stream.Then i worked as a teacher in reputed college and yes in the same field where i studied. Now after that i had my baby due to which i had to quit. for 3 years in order to take care of my child.
In the meanwhile, my husband works in the government sector and my daughter is 4 years old.
I have a sibbling living in canada and is permanent resident there.
My husband is very supportive and we decided to pursue the language course as being a mom and full time work is hard for me, so i am taking part time classes in the DALF course . I have completed 1 year course in India and want to study for this course in the advanced level. Avery close friend of mine told me that since i am studying DALF here, i can get visa as international student to study DALF in canada for advanced level, and then can continue enrollment in my own stream after finishing my course of the french language.
Do you see any scenario that i can get a student visa to study DALF?Is there any program in canada which can support such visa category?ofcourse finances is not an issue and i can show proof of funds.
Should i apply to masters program again in computers science?
should i change my stream?
will this much study gap along wiht work gap is justified in getting me a student visa?
Please guide as i couldnt find any source of information
Thanks in advance.