29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dexmoody said:
Mate, you should not have created an EE profile without having received the ECA report. If you don't have a Canadian degree, an ECA report is mandatory if you want to claim points for your foreign education.

Since you received your ITA on your (incorrect) assumption that your education was equivalent to a Master's, you now have insufficient points under that draw and your application will be declined.

If you proceed with the application, they can also technically charge you with misrepresentation because you did not have the ECA report when you said you did (at time of ITA).

I would advise you to decline your invitation and rejoin the pool with your new (lower score).

Cheers,

Dex
I stil don't know how he managed to create a profile without the ECA at hand? the profile creation tool asks for the report ID code!

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
I stil don't know how he managed to create a profile without the ECA at hand? the profile creation tool asks for the report ID code!
Well, they don't check the report code immediately (only after eAPR) so you can theoretically just enter a made up code and date.

Not a good idea though for the reason above (misrepresentation).

Same is true for IELTS by the way. I remember a forum member "estimating" their IELTS results before having received the test result!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dexmoody said:
Well, they don't check the report code immediately (only after eAPR) so you can theoretically just enter a made up code and date.

Not a good idea though for the reason above (misrepresentation).

Same is true for IELTS by the way. I remember a forum member "estimating" their IELTS results before having received the test result!
not good.

on a personal note - if I may - why chose Canada over Oz?

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
on a personal note - if I may - why chose Canada over Oz?
Haha, no sophisticated analysis behind it. Purely personal reasons - met a girl from there :)

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dexmoody said:
Haha, no sophisticated analysis behind it. Purely personal reasons - met a girl from there :)
best hopes to get together soon :)

S.M.FURQAN ALI

Dec 12, 2015
Dead
Rads2016 said:
Yes I had my IELTS score and was able to create profile without ECA.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2006
Awarded by: University of Delhi
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Economics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Arts
Year: 2009
Awarded by: Jamia Millia Islamia
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
As per your ECA report, you are eligible for two post secondary programmes and you can and should claim points for this. The term is "post secondary " and you got the ECA for two post secondary credentials so In my opinion you are good to go for it.

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
@Rads2016 - I have an unrelated question for you. How did you obtain the transcripts from Jamia Millia University? I am applying for EE and I need to request transcripts, but I don't know what's the best way to approach.

Thanks for your help!

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
Cannot just add random numbers for ECA thats misrepresented of ee profile. Now one more new profile added to the pool which was misrepresented earlier and got ITA. Awesome !! :eek:

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dexmoody said:
Mate, you should not have created an EE profile without having received the ECA report. If you don't have a Canadian degree, an ECA report is mandatory if you want to claim points for your foreign education.

Since you received your ITA on your (incorrect) assumption that your education was equivalent to a Master's, you now have insufficient points under that draw and your application will be declined.

If you proceed with the application, they can also technically charge you with misrepresentation because you did not have the ECA report when you said you did (at time of ITA).

I would advise you to decline your invitation and rejoin the pool with your new (lower score).

Cheers,

Dex
Exactly. Decline and re-enter the pool.

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
@Rads2016 - I have an unrelated question for you. How did you obtain the transcripts from Jamia Millia University? I am applying for EE and I need to request transcripts, but I don't know what's the best way to approach.

Thanks for your help!
Hey hi, did you figure out on how to get the transcripts. Thanks in advance!