+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto student Immigration office number

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
Because of low grades I was told to join other college or University, and yes I did study online, I have a valid study permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because of low grades I was told to join other college or University, and yes I did study online, I have a valid study permit
Are you in Canada? If so, what have you been doing since April?
So you studied for a semester? Who said you have 150 days. The school already may have informed IRCC that you are no longer studying and to cancel your visa. So your options are to 1) change DLI (if you studied at least one semester) and hope your school did inform IRCC and your visa is cancelled. Wait for response on changing DLI or 2) wait for a response and if refused, apply for a new study permit.

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
I have been applying in colleges and universities, but in University the registration dates have passed,
I have been a student of this University since 2020 but due to COVID it was all online and I was back in my home country
IRCC website says I have 150 days,
can I apply for new study permit being in canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been applying in colleges and universities, but in University the registration dates have passed,
I have been a student of this University since 2020 but due to COVID it was all online and I was back in my home country
IRCC website says I have 150 days,
can I apply for new study permit being in canada?
So if you were dismissed in April then you have 150 days to change schools. You have waited late for September registration. If you are in Canada, then change the conditions of your current study permit with new LOA, if valid, and hope,the university didn’t contact IRCC to cancel your study permit. Do you know if the university was going to do that? When does your permit expire?

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
I have asked the University if they have informed IRCC
April month was gone in me convincing my University to take me back after that I have been applying
how should I change the conditions of my current study permit and to what
my study permit expires in 2023

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have asked the University if they have informed IRCC
April month was gone in me convincing my University to take me back after that I have been applying
how should I change the conditions of my current study permit and to what
my study permit expires in 2023
What did the university say because this was over 3 months ago? Assume you haven’t been working as you are no longer a student. You need a new LOA and a study permit. Don’t believe you can change schools now because you are no longer studying or enrolled with your university. May want to change status to visitor if no longer a student,

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
waiting for University to reply if they have informed IRCC or not, no I am not working anywhere, and student counsellor of University I was studying in said I can change schools.
after I change the status to visitor, can I apply for study permit being in canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
waiting for University to reply if they have informed IRCC or not, no I am not working anywhere, and student counsellor of University I was studying in said I can change schools.
after I change the status to visitor, can I apply for study permit being in canada?
So your counsellor says you can change schools as of today after not being in school since April? To just change conditions of your study permit, you must be actively studying and you are not. I believe you need a new study permit with your new LOA. You should seek the advice of an immigration consultant for confirmation.

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
no after dismissal he told me to start looking but for the month of April was trying to convince them, after the April I started applying everywhere, will I be able to apply for a new study permit being inside canada? I am trying to seek advice of an immigration consultant for confirmation, IRCC is not picking up the call and I have mailed some of the private consultant