+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto student Immigration office number

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
hello everyone I have been trying to reach out to student immigration office since a very long time now, I have tried several number but haven't received any proper response, Please kindly provide a number for student immigration office department where I can discuss my student permit question which can be helpful

thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello everyone I have been trying to reach out to student immigration office since a very long time now, I have tried several number but haven't received any proper response, Please kindly provide a number for student immigration office department where I can discuss my student permit question which can be helpful

thank you
There is no “student immigration department”. You call the IRCC number if inside Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

thank you
You should be aware that they only answer very straight forward questions about the study permit process.

What is your question exactly? They may not be able to help you and you may have to hire a lawyer if you want assistance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
any other way to reach out to them because its a little urgent??
I don't want to go back to my home country
If you already have a study permit application in progress, then you can send a webform. However it typically takes several weeks for them to answer these. There's no urgent way to contact them immediately.

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
You should be aware that they only answer very straight forward questions about the study permit process.

What is your question exactly? They may not be able to help you and you may have to hire a lawyer if you want assistance.
I already have my study permit, I am in canada, in the month of April I got Academic dismissal and they Said I have only 150 days before I have to go back to my home country (which is till 1 September).
I have applied to many colleges but all said that on my study permit in the condition section its written
Must be in a attendance at University
so does that mean I can't join any colleges in canada?

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
I have my study permit, in its conditions, its written
"must be in a attendance at University"
so does it mean I can't apply to any colleges

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have my study permit, in its conditions, its written
"must be in a attendance at University"
so does it mean I can't apply to any colleges
You need to provide more information. Have you just arrived in Canada recently and haven't started your studies yet? Or have you already complete a first program in Canada and want to take a second program? You need to provide detailed information if you want help.

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
You need to provide more information. Have you just arrived in Canada recently and haven't started your studies yet? Or have you already complete a first program in Canada and want to take a second program? You need to provide detailed information if you want help.
I wrote detailed problem but it went under review and it wasn't posted

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
I already have my study permit, I am in canada since last nov, in the month of April I got Academic dismissal and they Said I have only 150 days before I have to go back to my home country (which is till 1 September).
I have applied to many colleges but all said that on my study permit in the condition section its written
Must be in a attendance at University
so does that mean I can't join any colleges in canada?

Adityasinh

Jul 13, 2022
yes I want to change it, and no I am not studying in any college or school or University .
I was dismissed in the month of April and they said I have only 150 days to enrol, or else I will have to go back to my home country

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes I want to change it, and no I am not studying in any college or school or University .
I was dismissed in the month of April and they said I have only 150 days to enrol, or else I will have to go back to my home country
What do you mean dismissed…kicked out? Did you study at all? Do you have a study permit? You may need to apply for a new study permit.