+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am new to this Forum...but I am finding it quite resourceful. I received good advice from many of the posts. Thanks to all.

My family became Canadian citizens recently. Here is the time line.

Nov 1, 2011=Application recieved by CIC
Dec 7, 2011=Letter and Discover Canada received from CIC
Mar 29, 2012=CIC starts processing
May 21, 2013=Citizenship test
Jun 21, 2013=Oath letter from CID
Jul 04, 2013=Oath ceremony at Scarborough centre

Best wishes to all.

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys ,

please be ready for VIP info about the RQ it will be posted today for few hrs just specially im officially banned
and i cant post any comments i just use criminal way to post :)

walitys

Star Member
May 19, 2013
PROUDCANADIAN1982 said:
who the F*** you think you are be grateful
YOU SHOULD BLOODY START RESPECTING
proud of your nationality then F*** off back to where you came from....
dumb ignorant hypocrite
why the F*** did you applied....
Now shut the F*** up
Ignorant Pig
RUDECANADIAN1982, you have no manners... Jerk.

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gamasa, did you post the VIP info? Or did I miss it?

waitingforcic

Jul 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
I joined this group because I applied as a family for my daughter and myself and today I found that we have different timelines, is this normal? What it means? :eek: BTW, our application is at Scarborough. ;D
Here is my timeline:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 4, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 4, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 19, 2013.

And this is my daughter´s:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 4, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on June 27, 2013.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
waitingforcic said:
Hi:
I joined this group because I applied as a family for my daughter and myself and today I found that we have different timelines, is this normal? What it means? :eek: BTW, our application is at Scarborough. ;D
Here is my timeline:

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 4, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Is your daughter a minor or an adult??

waitingforcic

Jul 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingforcic said:
Hi:
Here is my timeline:

Anyone has an idea of why is this? Is it normal or is new? Please, I need information.

jrou

Aug 18, 2012
konkle said:
if your file in Scarborough office and you cant get info please call

case worker there her name linda @ 416-973-1072

she able to help
anyone tried this number?

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
You cant just call them up at Scarborough any query made it has to be in written format send via mail or faxed

JTM

Jul 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife and two daughters applied for Canadian passports today at Scarborough. My younger daughter, aged less than 16, required her birth certificate. For this I had to return home.

I am sure many of you will apply for passports after you receive your citizenship. Please remember to take your children's (16 or less) birth certificates with you while you visit the passport office.

Best wishes to all!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update for applicants for Citizenship - CIC-Sydney has opened applications received as of April 26th 2013 - July 18th 2013(3 months) - Backlog

Good luck