OKK

Jun 22, 2013
gamasa said:
OKK ,

how about you tell us your time line and your local office

in the main time see my previous post i put link for

Proven Practice Package for Canadian Citizenship Test

please study it well it will help .
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 13, 2011.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 13, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 25, 2012.

We sent you a notice on June 19, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 03 , 2013 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Above mentioned is my time line so i had to wait longgggggggggggggggggggggg 19 months for a test. I am fine with the test knowledge part of side i am pretty confident however just needed to know the other related info such as what to expect in interview and stuff after the test...have no problem with my communication just curious about the whole exam day process :)

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
OKK :
There are 4 different versions of tests. So the person sit besides you will have different version. As questions to expect,
just study the multiple choice online test preparations available on the internet (just google it), you will pass the test.
As what questions to expect in the interview, they just ask RANDOM questions. One question that I heard : " Tell me about
yourself". As for me, the officer asked me questions about my wife and kids who are already canadians and why I am the
last one left in the family. Then the officer looked at my application and asked me about my period of unemployment which
I answered in details. Anything that will trigger RQ? I can't answer that question.
So just relax, study hard, everything will be ok.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
ivanlee4 said:
OKK :
There are 4 different versions of tests. So the person sit besides you will have different version. As questions to expect,
just study the multiple choice online test preparations available on the internet (just google it), you will pass the test.
As what questions to expect in the interview, they just ask RANDOM questions. One question that I heard : " Tell me about
yourself". As for me, the officer asked me questions about my wife and kids who are already canadians and why I am the
last one left in the family. Then the officer looked at my application and asked me about my period of unemployment which
I answered in details. Anything that will trigger RQ? I can't answer that question.
So just relax, study hard, everything will be ok.
Thanks dude your feed back is much appreciated

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

3 tricky questions just add to the test please give attention

1- what was the famous government building was burn and what year ?

2- who was first Canadian lady in the Parliament ?

3- you start trip from east cost to the west which province you will start the trip ?

if you able to know the answer you are good

4 >>> one from the most dirt and worst prime minster in hisory of canada >>> harper

www.shd.ca

hope this can help

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
gamasa said:

3 tricky questions just add to the test please give attention

1- what was the famous government building was burn and what year ?

2- who was first Canadian lady in the Parliament ?

3- you start trip from east cost to the west which province you will start the trip ?

if you able to know the answer you are good

4 >>> one from the most dirt and worst prime minster in hisory of canada >>> harper

hope this can help
according to my knowledge the answers to your questions are mentioned below do correct me if i am wrong

1. WHITE HOUSE IN 1812
2. AGNES MACPHEIL 1921
3. NEWFOUNDLAND

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okk,

your first answer totally wrong Dude this question for
Canadian citizenship not American try again

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
my bad it was Government House and the Parliament Buildings in 1813 then canadian burnt white house down in 1814

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fox ,

I have gold info about the R Q

It can change your suffer and pain

the solution was in front of our

Eyes but we didn't know soon

I will realse what im allow to share with

You in public and protect my source

To be continue....

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for every one have RQ please see this link

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/2013/2013fc570/2013fc570.html

gamas0

Jun 29, 2013
Dear folks,
Do you remember this annoying guy.( newo,kibngofrats,gamasaFKme)
I close all his accounts and buried him in deep mud with some brine LOL
He even banded to write any comments I make him suffer and I laugh hard :D
He is just deuch....in this video actually I find his style
.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=8tqEBQjWRws
And my last word for him in the video
In 00:54

ohhhhh yahhhhhhhh :D
P.s next week I will post how to speed the RQ no matter what

AFRIKANER

Jul 2, 2013
Good afternoon everyone!

New here! Just joined your forum.

I applied for Canadian Citizenship 14 months ago. I haven´t been invited for THE TEST yet. Not complaining either. I just want to tell you guys that my FILE is in SCARBOUROUGH although I live in HAMILTON CITY. I hate to bother CIC CALL CENTRE, I hate to call them but last week I had to do so because a friend of mine told me that APPLICANTS LIVING IN HAMILTON must go and write the test in SCARBOROUGH. I called CIC last week because I needed to hear that from them. They told me that my file is in Scarborough and I will be done sometime next summer (summer 2014) if everything goes well. The Call Centre Agent was very nice. I don´t have to be Canadian in the decades to come because my life will not change if I´m Canadian. If they give me Candian citizenship, that´s good, if they don´t give it to me, it´s okay as well. ALL I NEED IS MY PR CARD;-) PR CARD IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME! I´m very proud of my AFRICAN PASSPORT, yes, I will never lose my current citizenship;-) Feel free to message me in French, German or English. Thanks! Afrikaner from HAMILTON CITY

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
AFRIKANER said:
Good afternoon everyone!

New here! Just joined your forum.

I applied for Canadian Citizenship 14 months ago. I haven´t been invited for THE TEST yet. Not complaining either. I just want to tell you guys that my FILE is in SCARBOUROUGH although I live in HAMILTON CITY. I hate to bother CIC CALL CENTRE, I hate to call them but last week I had to do so because a friend of mine told me that APPLICANTS LIVING IN HAMILTON must go and write the test in SCARBOROUGH. I called CIC last week because I needed to hear that from them. They told me that my file is in Scarborough and I will be done sometime next summer (summer 2014) if everything goes well. The Call Centre Agent was very nice. I don´t have to be Canadian in the decades to come because my life will not change if I´m Canadian. If they give me Candian citizenship, that´s good, if they don´t give it to me, it´s okay as well. ALL I NEED IS MY PR CARD;-) PR CARD IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME! I´m very proud of my AFRICAN PASSPORT, yes, I will never lose my current citizenship;-) Feel free to message me in French, German or English. Thanks! Afrikaner from HAMILTON CITY
Hi AFRIKANER,

We have the same timeline (will be 14 months end of this month) and my file has been transferred to Scarborough office too. The CIC agent told me that I should expect my test before august 2014! so, I am just waiting now :). Good luck with your application!

roki9000

Jul 2, 2013
Hi AFRIKANER and Yolka

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 16, 2011.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 16, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 18, 2012.

My file has been transferred to Scarborough 14 January 2013

Now I'm waiting the test

The CIC agent told me the test may be July 2013 to June 2014 .

I am very sad for my situation

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
roki9000 said:
Hi AFRIKANER and Yolka

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 16, 2011.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 16, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on November 18, 2012.

My file has been transferred to Scarborough 14 January 2013

Now I'm waiting the test

The CIC agent told me the test may be July 2013 to June 2014 .

I am very sad for my situation
Hi roki9000,

I am very sorry about your timeline. By the way a friend of mine applied in 2011 too and got RQ in 2012 :-(, she is still waiting too, so, look at the bright side! I very hope you get your test soon! It is not clear when exactly we get invited to the test, so, lets just hope for the best!