+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Top urgent:Question about police clearance certificate ??

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello guys ,,,

I will tell you what did i get for police checks :

I got police clearance certificate from my home country.

And because i am living in USA now for more than 6 months only in one city and state,i made fingerprints and sent it to FBI in West Virginia
as the CIC website asked.
then i received my records back.

is this all i want and need to send with my application for spouse sponsorship ?

or i have something missing yet !!!

Thanks in advance

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there,
You still should bring a state police clearance, you have to do the same procedure like the one you did for FBI, and don't forget to write on the cover letter and on the outside of the envelop expedite for immigration purpose, so they will send you the clearance in about 10 to 2 weeks

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
rorita_76 said:
Hey there,
You still should bring a state police clearance, you have to do the same procedure like the one you did for FBI, and don't forget to write on the cover letter and on the outside of the envelop expedite for immigration purpose, so they will send you the clearance in about 10 to 2 weeks

Hi Rorita ...

How can i do what you told me ???

Pleaaaase help me,,i am about to send my file !!!!

Can you please send me the link related to this ?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
http://www.soscanada2000.com/migration/guide/police/us.html

this is the link, go down to United States state police certificate and ckeck the requirement for the state you are in

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
rorita_76 said:
http://www.soscanada2000.com/migration/guide/police/us.html

this is the link, go down to United States state police certificate and ckeck the requirement for the state you are in

Thank you Rorita ..

Ohio: State of Ohio, Office of Attorney General, Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, P.O. Box 365, London, Ohio 43140 Tel: (614) 852-2556 Require: Full set of fingerprints; Waiver of release; Fee US $15.00

What should i do now?

Sorry for disturbing?

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello Rorita,,,

Do you mean i must sent the fingerprints i received from FBI to the state address i found in the link you sent me?

Because i sent the one i got from FBI to my wife in CANADA !!!

or i can do a new fingerprints??

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
what you did is right, sending the FBI clearance to your wife along with the fingerprint,
now a new set of fingerprint , along with the document that are listed in the Appendix B to the state police to get another clearance and send it to your wife

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Thank you

but i think they said about state cert (maybe requested) not as FBI cert is required ?

what do you think guys ?

if i will do it on Monday means i will delay my file sending two weeks or more again !!!!!

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
dentistusa said:
Thank you

but i think they said about state cert (maybe requested) not as FBI cert is required ?

what do you think guys ?

if i will do it on Monday means i will delay my file sending two weeks or more again !!!!!

Rorita and the others please help, i have no enough time to do state cert !!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dentistusa said:
dentistusa said:
Thank you

what do you think guys ?

You don't have a choice, FBI and state certificates. Your problem not CHC's

PMM

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
PMM said:
Hi

dentistusa said:
dentistusa said:
Thank you

what do you think guys ?

You don't have a choice, FBI and state certificates. Your problem not CHC's

PMM
Thank you,,,,

so i must send both of them?

but can i send the state cert- after some days of sending my file to Mississauga?

i mean when it will be ready,can i send it later?

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
These are requirements on the checklist you may risk having your application returned to you for incompleteness.

canguy

Jun 5, 2009
hi dentistusa, i am faced with the same issue you have already gone through , like getting a police clearence certificate from Ohio, USA. I Live in Toronto, Canada. Could you please update me regarding the process you have gone through to get the certificate ( Place where you have done your fingerprinting).

How long did it take you to get the certificate in Hand?.

Thanks in Advance....