+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To mention or not to mention

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ITA after specifying my Bachelors and Masters only which are ECA accredited as well, now they are requiring to write Education history since secondary school (my school and high school certificates are not ECA accredited); should I mention my schooling and colleging or just mention by bachelors or masters? would it effect that I mention my school and college education and write NO in ECA accredition?

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no need to mention education below bachelors and they do not count towards crs score.
Moreover without ECA number you won't be able to continue further,so better leave it.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
no need to mention education below bachelors and they do not count towards crs score.
Moreover without ECA number you won't be able to continue further,so better leave it.
It has continued further and entered the information on separate TAB with ECA selected as NO in school and college education? should I keep it or remove it ?

Apart from that they require personal history of 10 years back too, so even if i skip my schooling and colleging in education section, I guess I have to mention it in my personal history section;

what do you say?

Dennia

Jul 23, 2013
St.John's
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2008
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2008
feejay87 said:
It has continued further and entered the information on separate TAB with ECA selected as NO in school and college education? should I keep it or remove it ?Apart from that they require personal history of 10 years back too, so even if i skip my schooling and colleging in education section, I guess I have to mention it in my personal history section;
what do you say?
Ur right,that information gets anyway added on to the personal history section. Eventhough ur schooling will not fetch u any points,there is no harm in mentioning that information without ECA (the whole point of an option available to select without ECA,falls under that category)

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dennia said:
Ur right,that information gets anyway added on to the personal history section. Eventhough ur schooling will not fetch u any points,there is no harm in mentioning that information without ECA (the whole point of an option available to select without ECA,falls under that category)
Thanks Dennia :)