+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To know the place of landing

nandini9ng

Apr 24, 2019
Hello
I have totally a different case.. last to last year me n my husband we applied for pr of Canada. N we got that in express entry last year but due to some marital dispute he deserted me n my 1year old baby girl. I have the application no. With me. So can i get to know from somewhere that where my husband has landed in Canada..
Please i need ur guidance in this

Thank u

WiseCynic

Feb 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hey, so sorry this happened to you.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can know this information from the application number. Even if you could, he could have landed somewhere then moved to anywhere else in Canada. Or if you're not sure about it he may not have moved to Canada in the first place?

The only way you could find out if you really want to is by completely other means. Maybe check LinkedIn, or check his other socials he might have put his location somewhere publicly.

Reactions: nandini9ng

nandini9ng

Apr 24, 2019
Hey, so sorry this happened to you.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can know this information from the application number. Even if you could, he could have landed somewhere then moved to anywhere else in Canada. Or if you're not sure about it he may not have moved to Canada in the first place?

The only way you could find out if you really want to is by completely other means. Maybe check LinkedIn, or check his other socials he might have put his location somewhere publicly.
Thank u so much..
But which job portal is more frequently used by Canadian people