+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TO Date issue in citizenship application form

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I am facing error in qn 9 (a) of the application form. it is about the physical presence calculator. The section asks to enter the To date from the online physical calculator, but when i enter the TO date from the calculator sheet, it is throwing me an error saying the To date should be greater than From date. From date is not even editable and is auto generated by the system. What do I do?

Glory. A. O

Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone, I am facing error in qn 9 (a) of the application form. it is about the physical presence calculator. The section asks to enter the To date from the online physical calculator, but when i enter the TO date from the calculator sheet, it is throwing me an error saying the To date should be greater than From date. From date is not even editable and is auto generated by the system. What do I do?
Ignore it for now.
Fill your application to the end first and then click the validate button.
I do not expect that you will still have issues with Q.9 if you do, please check that you are using the Adobe Acrobat DC.

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Yup filled the entire form and all the dates in work history, address history and 9a have the same error. Just wanted to know if its me or its the form !!!

Glory. A. O

Jan 21, 2021
Yup filled the entire form and all the dates in work history, address history and 9a have the same error. Just wanted to know if its me or its the form !!!
Please check again that you are using ADOBE ACROBAT DC and not any other version of Adobe.
I had the same problem, but when I installed and used Adobe Acrobat DC, I did not have the error anymore.

Reactions: RC0528

sub001

May 1, 2014
Hello, Are you able to fix the error in "To" date section in your Citizenship application ? I am noticing similar issue during my application.

sub001

May 1, 2014
Hello, Are you able to fix the error in "To" date section in your Citizenship application ? I am noticing similar issue during my application.

sadi_madii

Feb 22, 2022
hello all,

I am having the same issue with section 9 and pretty much with all the sections required dates. Can anyone please help how it can get fixed???

OldH1B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
I have the same issue, tried Acrobat reader DC and still same error. Anyone found the fix forit?

aaburouss

Jun 10, 2019
Has anyone found a solution to this? I tried multiple computers mac/windows, and it didn't solve the issue. I also tried downloading an older version of Adobe Reader on Mac OS 11.x which is already old, but Adobe 11.0.10 (recommended by CIC) is not even available for that.

The error I keep getting is:

ASSESSING YOUR ELIGIBILITY
The format you entered in the following field was incorrect:
14. Date Issued
The correct format is: Must be greater than or equal to 1900 and a valid calendar date.