+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all members - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING!!

emanonsenior

Jan 31, 2021
need advice please
I have received NOI from OINP and now want to add last work experience for more than a year in EE, work was done remotely from a foreign location for a home country company.
This update in EE profile will not change my CRS score, but I will be able claim points in OINP. Didnt add earlier, as I didnt request & get documents to prove it, but hopefully employer will support now.
Is it ok making work exp changes in EE profile after receiving NOI and will I need to inform OINP through webform before submitting application or it can be done via LOE in the OINP application.

cbreedt12

Dec 12, 2023
My family ( husband and 2 kinds) are with me in Canada on PNP, work permit. We applied for PR and got 'incomplete' email reply stating my nomination letter had expired. My nomination letter expired 10 months ago and did not realize it. I have applied on the SINP Oasis for an extension letter in Saskatchewan - status submitted. My work permit only expires 1 September 2024.

1. How long will it take to process my extension letter request? I hope I dont have to do the whole SINP for PNP over :-(

2. Will I be able to add my updated letter to my existing PR application through a web form? Hopeful to have my file still active. (As your application does not meet the requirement of R10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with you processing fee. A copy of you application is not been retained.)
Is the processing fee the full amount?

Anyone out there, need some hope and advise here please. Thanks CB

Last edited:

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

I got NOI from OINP( ISS ), I applied to IRCC using the Non- EE PR portalhttps://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login on 24 August 2023. I am yet to receive AOR for my application. My PGWP expires in September2024. I am not sure how to deal with this situation? If I do not receive my AOR before September2024 how should I applyfor extension of WP?

I have sent multiple Webforms but never got a response I was looking for. I tried calling but they said you will get your AOR before that. NO idea and I am getting worried about this process.

Annie2024

Jan 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I got NOI from OINP( ISS ), I applied to IRCC using the Non- EE PR portalhttps://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login on 24 August 2023. I am yet to receive AOR for my application. My PGWP expires in September2024. I am not sure how to deal with this situation? If I do not receive my AOR before September2024 how should I applyfor extension of WP?

I have sent multiple Webforms but never got a response I was looking for. I tried calling but they said you will get your AOR before that. NO idea and I am getting worried about this process.

I'm so sorry, that's so stressful.. and I'm on the same boat. Please let me know if you have any updates.

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Quick question if you are a permanent resident via Provincial Nominee program. can you move to another province once you got your PR? I've heard that you need to stay atleast 2 years so that you can contribute but what will be the implications if I move to another province? will they revoke my PR since they already have a final decision? thanks in advance for the reply