+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

rg1234

Jan 24, 2014
Hello Expert,

I had a new addition to my family in Dec 2016, and my application was received by CIC on Jan 5th, 2016 and I have received Sponsorship letter on Mar 2017 and decision has been made

I had a 2-3 communication and they have insisting in asking to refill the following forms.

I am unable to open the IMM 1344. Is any way I can get this form. Despite installing the latest adobe and still not working

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI

I am sponsoring my mother. My father does not want to come and he is earning in India. He is not dependent on principal applicant (my mother).

My question is do we need to Add him as dependent on IMM0008 form. My understanding is we don't have to add him as dependent.

As I am sponsoring my mother only. I don't think I have to provide any document from my father for example IMM5669, IMM5406. He should be added on additional family information form IMM5406 only.

Thanks.
He would be a non-accompanying dependent.

Seira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Am glad to share the good news that I got a mail from Delhi regarding PPR. There are no changes except ecas shows as 'Decision Made'. The usual way other members got the ppr request was with an attachment from cic which could be kept as a proof when we send back the documents. For some reason, they haven't sent me any attached letter instead they have drafted the matter in the email to send passport and photos to Delhi or Ottawa. Please let me know if you had a similar experience or the best way that I can respond to them.

As there is no attachment shall I take a direct printout of their letter from gmail as proof or shall I copy paste it in word document? As I am sending the documents in a couple of hours due to mom's visa expiry date, I would appreciate you earliest feedback

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question. Our application was transferred to Mexico Vo in January, and there has been any news/movement since.
Is there any benefit to ordering GCMS notes 6 months after the transfer of documents to the LVO?

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am glad to share the good news that I got a mail from Delhi regarding PPR. There are no changes except ecas shows as 'Decision Made'. The usual way other members got the ppr request was with an attachment from cic which could be kept as a proof when we send back the documents. For some reason, they haven't sent me any attached letter instead they have drafted the matter in the email to send passport and photos to Delhi or Ottawa. Please let me know if you had a similar experience or the best way that I can respond to them.

As there is no attachment shall I take a direct printout of their letter from gmail as proof or shall I copy paste it in word document? As I am sending the documents in a couple of hours due to mom's visa expiry date, I would appreciate you earliest feedback
Congratulations! Yes, I got the same thing, I just copied it in Word and sent the info in 1 page.

El1975

Dec 23, 2016

Congrats! Kindly advise when were you medicals done and sent to CIC. Did your background check change to in progress? My parents did their medicals in September 2016 and still waiting. We are getting nervous as in few months it will be close to 1 year mark for the medicals. Thanks.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I applied for Permanent residence last year in January for my parents and was asked for the medicals and landing fees in July 2016. We did got the medicals done and submitted on 25 th July last year. Since that time have never heard back ever. The online application status says in process for PR. Any one on the same boat as us. Any advise or suggestions of what we should be expecting or by when it should come clear.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I applied for Permanent residence last year in January for my parents and was asked for the medicals and landing fees in July 2016. We did got the medicals done and submitted on 25 th July last year. Since that time have never heard back ever. The online application status says in process for PR. Any one on the same boat as us. Any advise or suggestions of what we should be expecting or by when it should come clear.
Same timeline.
New Delhi office

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congratulations!
Did myCIC back- check status change?

rg1234

Jan 24, 2014
Hello Expert,

I had a new addition to my family in Dec 2016, and my application was received by CIC on Jan 5th, 2016 and I have received Sponsorship letter on Mar 2017 and decision has been made

I had a 2-3 communication and they have insisting in asking to refill the following forms.

I am unable to open the IMM 1344. Is any way I can get this form. Despite installing the latest adobe and still not working
Hello, appreciate your input on this

Seira

Star Member
Dec 7, 2013
Congratulations! Yes, I got the same thing, I just copied it in Word and sent the info in 1 page.
Thank you. Your timeline says that you got the PPR on 6th and got CoPR on 10th. Was the passport received on 6th? You got the CoPR within 4 days which otherwise takes up to 2 weeks. Right?
Was it in Ottawa?

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
Hello, appreciate your input on this
Above is applicable only of child is born to your parents or any of their dependents in file. It is standard email that they are replying to everybody. I submitted online form with birth certificate and all last tax returns(including letter with detail explanation). Call them again and explain to them that you are getting standard replies every-time , which are not applicable to you.