18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Rossei said:
It's really hard to say. Since I roam around all 2014, 2015 & 2016 threads quite frequently, I can certainly say that users the most active in this thread. I also believe that 2014 and 2015 don't represent true statistics. However, I know people from each of them that are still waiting for SA.

2015 is by far the most disappointing one. There are 86 users whose CC got charged and/or received 1st AOR but never updated the SS after that. I don't see most of them in the forum either. There are 22 more who received SA 6 - 8 months ago; but never updated after that. There are apprx. 50 more who got IME/PCC request almost 6 - 9 months ago and never updated the SS. There you go, almost 150 irregular users. 20 - 50% of them might have got PPR by now. Who knows?

2014 thread is little different as I made the SS long after they submitted their app. Some of them don't even know/ don't care about the SS. Some only show up in the forum when they hear something from CIC, they ask questions, get their answer and run away. But there are people who are still active and waiting for further processing.

If you look at the Chart I made in 2015 SS; it gives you a trend of application update year-by-year. Although the bars don't reflect true numbers; the trend somehow makes sense.
Thanks for the reply. This is what I suspected as well. There are too many who do not care for the update on the spreadsheet. Perhaps consider removing some of them? If they come back they re-insert themselves if they care. Alternatively remove all the users who did not update after the first entry and create a new page?

I feel that these users are skewing the numbers a lot, even in 2016. Although it is true that a few are still waiting for SA but I think majority already have SA, especially those who used the fast couriers. Likely they have PPR/visa as well and dont care to update.

ArrowS

Mar 18, 2016
What is the average time of receiving a "request for sending passport for visa" after PR App status turns "In Process". LVO is Ottawa in our case!
Please & Thanks..

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ArrowS said:
What is the average time of receiving a "request for sending passport for visa" after PR App status turns "In Process". LVO is Ottawa in our case!
Please & Thanks..
I have a stat from File Transfer -> IME/PCC Req -> PPR for Ottawa:

From 'FILE TRANSFER' to 'IME/PCC REQUEST'
Avg = 128 days (Min = 28 days, Max = 240 days)

From 'IME/PCC REQUEST' to 'PPR'
Avg = 56 days (Min = 15 days, Max = 123 days)

You can view it on CPC-O sheet (far right column 'AD' & 'AE') of 2016 PGP Timeline SS. :D

mani_7835

Sep 11, 2012
ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-03-2014
Hello Friends,

Unfortunately, today I received email from from CIC Mississauga which says that I am not eligible to sponsor based on income of year 2012. I am surprised, as I was expecting them to ask for my documents as my income has increased. I have contacted them and provided them the new documents. Hopefully they reconsider.

Though they said that they would forward my sponsorship application to visa office as I had that marked on my application.

Thanks

KOONI

Mar 2, 2017
Rossei,

I am 2016 batch
already on spread sheet as RNJ. I believe 168 line.
I got pcc/medical request in 27th sep
medical submitted Oct 9th
police clearance extension requested twice finally submitted on December 20th
Background information form wasn't filled correctly, received document request on Jan 25th, submitted on Jan 27th

GCKEy shows as medical passes
review in process
additional documents requested
no interview is needed at this time

Mar 2, still no response

Please kindly update the 2016 sheet for me. I will keep you all posted as things move forward.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani_7835 said:
Hello Friends,

Unfortunately, today I received email from from CIC Mississauga which says that I am not eligible to sponsor based on income of year 2012. I am surprised, as I was expecting them to ask for my documents as my income has increased. I have contacted them and provided them the new documents. Hopefully they reconsider.

Though they said that they would forward my sponsorship application to visa office as I had that marked on my application.

Thanks
Did you meet the income requirement for 2012?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
mani_7835 said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks
I suppose you applied with less than required income for 2012 however when you got the re-assessment of NOA, why didn't you contact cic to provide the updated NOA.
If that's not the case then how did your income increase?

ArrowS

Mar 18, 2016
Rossei said:
I have a stat from File Transfer -> IME/PCC Req -> PPR for Ottawa:

From 'FILE TRANSFER' to 'IME/PCC REQUEST'
Avg = 128 days (Min = 28 days, Max = 240 days)

From 'IME/PCC REQUEST' to 'PPR'
Avg = 56 days (Min = 15 days, Max = 123 days)

You can view it on CPC-O sheet (far right column 'AD' & 'AE') of 2016 PGP Timeline SS. :D
Thanks much Rossei :eek: :)

makbar24

Jan 26, 2009
@Mani_7835, sorry to hear that. I was just wonder that did they ask you any document( such as Option C) Or Just directly refuge your case? if they refuse your case then why they send it to visa office. I just got confused . Senior plz provide your comment, if anyone encounter this sort of experience.

mani_7835 said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Hi Rossei,

Hope you're well.

I came back to this forum after a hiatus and noticed that the excel spreadsheet is continuously getting updated. I tried to update with latest dates for mine but not able to.

Do you mind updating on my behalf please, details below:

- CC charged in April 2016 (can't remember exact date now but say something like 5th).
- AOR on May 16, 2016
- Medical and PCC on Feb 28, 2017.

Thank you, and hope you have a lovely day.

Rgds.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mghchdh said:
Hi Rossei,

Hope you're well.

I came back to this forum after a hiatus and noticed that the excel spreadsheet is continuously getting updated. I tried to update with latest dates for mine but not able to.

Do you mind updating on my behalf please, details below:

- CC charged in April 2016 (can't remember exact date now but say something like 5th).
- AOR on May 16, 2016
- Medical and PCC on Feb 28, 2017.

Thank you, and hope you have a lovely day.

Rgds.
Thanks for the update. However, I still need your LVO name, date of sponsorship approval and/or date of file transfer to LVO.

mani_7835

Sep 11, 2012
ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-03-2014
IndoCanadian777 said:
Did you meet the income requirement for 2012?
I was little short on that. With income increase I mean the income in following years even 2015 and 2016. But I may be wrong in expecting that.

canam3

Jan 4, 2016
Rossei said:
First, send PCC to CPC-O using this email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

As a backup, you can upload PCC onto your MyCIC account. FYI, validity of PCC is usually 6 months. If you can't leave the field blank, insert a date of 6 months from the day the PCC was issued.

Hold on to the original paper-copy of the PCC in case CIC needs it in future.
Thanks Rossei!!! :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mani_7835 said:
I was little short on that. With income increase I mean the income in following years even 2015 and 2016. But I may be wrong in expecting that.
On few instances, CPC-M asked for latest NOA from sponsor. But I guess that's determined how short you were for 2012. However harsh it may sound, CPC-M has legitimately refused your sponsorship application based on the income criteria.

BTW, were your family size smaller in 2012? For example, no kids or spouse. If that's the case, you could write an explanation with latest NOA to re-consider.

Lizann

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Hello -need some advice - I received my SA yesterday - however they sent the file to Kingston Jamaica when my fathers address is Kingston Ontario as he is here with me and is the principal applicant (he's a US resident). My mother is who is in Jamaica - should I call and tell them or did they send it there because my mother is in Jamaica ?